[Chapter 12] Congratulations

[Authors Note]
I felt bad for publishing a very short chapter, so here you are!!

[FengJiu's POV]
Someone who bares the child of a previous emperor lord, its a big role. Its TOO big for a little fox like me. Imagining all the special treatment I will get, I hear numerous gasps from across the room. Everyone's shocked faces start to disappear as they slowly bowed down to me. Everyone was on the floor, the ones with the highest status even! I quickly ran to Yehua, TianJun and my parents to raise them but they all stayed still. Surprised, I ran off teary eyed.

[DongHua's POV]
FengJiu is only a young fox, what have I done!? I could tell how pressured she must have felt to run off like that. I knew she wanted to be alone so running after her was not an option. As she left everyone rose, they congratulated me and rushed to inform many. "DongHua" I turned around to see Yehua. He stood there smiling "Your child has the right to become the next heir" I smirked to disapprove "FengJiu won't like that."

[Si Ming's POV]
As soon as I left the room I ran, I had to inform of course Cheng Yu. I poked around Tai Chen palace hoping to spot her but saw Lian Song instead. He walked up to me, equipping his fan covering his mouth "Cheng Yu will definitely love this." I scoffed cheerfully "She has waited for a very long time"

[Cheng Yu's POV]
"The fox princess Bai FengJiu bares Emperor Lord DongHua's Child! I knew that fox would seduce the Emperor Lord"

Did I hear correctly? I walked up to the palace maid who gossiped quietly. "Is it true?" I stared into her eyes as she pleaded "Please forgive me my lady! I have spoken ill! I deserve punishment!"

[FengJiu's POV]
I held my tears in as I ran into Tai Chen garden. I stopped to see a tall figure turned around. Bai Zhi, my uncle. He turned around and walked towards me as I lowered my head. "Xiao Jiu, your father sent me. He cannot bare to see your face." I ran into his arms "Father deserves a better daughter, one that does not give her body away"

[DongHua's POV]
"One that does not give her body away"

What have I done? She should be living her best life, marrying a young man not hanging around an old immortal like me.