[Chapter 2] Fate Changers

[FengJiu's POV]
I pulled myself together and left for the mortal world. Lightly gliding through the cold breeze I wasn't afraid to be seen. I was careless and so free. I want to be like this forever.

[Donghua's POV]
I flipped and turned almost everything despite my calm personality. FengJiu was nowhere.

{Heaven}

[Si Ming's POV]
"Heaven Lord requests you"
Yehua? Pondering about what I was needed for I concisely walked myself to the meeting hall. Looking around the hall was empty.
"Si Ming!"
As I slowly rise up from bowing I lifted my head to see Yehua seeming perplexed.
"Yes?" I answered confused.
"I got a message, a immortal is roaming the mortal world causing trouble!"

[Yehua's POV]
I know its Donghua DiJun, from his aura.
It seems Donghua is following Bai FengJiu. Had he really fallen for her this time? He should know not to after his oath to remove his name. "Si M-" I was interrupted by a hesitating voice.
"There is new news Heaven Lord!" TianJu whispers.
I had asked TianJu to look into the Rock Of Three Incarnations history, Qianqian wants her niece to be happy.
"There is a way to make names appear on the rock again!"

[Tian Ju's POV]
"If the person who removed their name falls in love, Only destruction to all the realms with occur if they choose to believe it will happen. Those who choose to love risking the realms safety, their name will appear on the rock once again, safely. The rock tests them to see if they would go beyond the limit for their significant other."

[FengJiu's POV]
{Mortal World}
I finally found the old hut aunt stayed at for her love trial. The hut was remotely built in a forest of bamboo. I sat down as soon as I saw a chair. Exhausted I sighed laying my head on the table in front of me.
*snap*

I flinched quickly and grabbed a thin stick sat across the table. I didn't want to look behind me, a thug already? On my first day?!