[Chapter 10] Responsibilities

[Dong Hua's POV]
This aura feels different. I can't tell whether it is from the Heaven Clan or not. When i just started to make out whos it is I suddenly feel it fade away.

[FengJiu's POV]
I hurriedly went to see aunt because Dong Hua was acting all weird and possessed. I made my way to their mortal house and saw aunt standing by the gates.
"Xiao Jiu!" She shouted
I quickly ran into her arms missing her very much.

[Bai Qian's POV]
When I hugged FengJiu something felt odd and strange. An aura so powerful coming from FengJiu. But her aura isn't as powerful as this one coming from her.

("Could it be?"
"There is a great possibility of it happening with everything going on right now.")

Gently pushing FengJiu away I squeezed her shoulders and asked her
"FengJiu... are you feeling okay?"

[FengJiu's POV]
I didn't want to tell her I was sick but only because she would worry too much.
"Not really... ive been feeling a bit sick. But its really nothing aunt its just a mere hangover. I promise!". Aunt hesitantly forces a smile saying "FengJiu come with me. " She took me to heaven and called the God of medicine. A spell was cast on me and I slept. Thats all I can remember.

~ A FEW HOURS LATER ~

I opened my eyes to a bright light shining in my face. The light made my eyes blur as I squinted. I looked around to see a ton of people standing around me. My whole family, The royal family and my friends." Am I in trouble?" Everyone stares at me confused. As I sit up my father steps up to say "Very."

[Bai Qian's POV]
FengJiu is in big trouble."Bai Yi please take it easy on FengJiu. She must be as shocked as you are!"

[FengJiu's POV]
"Shocked about what?!" I whimpered.
I can feel everyones fixed stares at me when suddenly the God of medicine approached me. "Congratulations Bai Feng Jiu. You are with a child."