[Chapter 5] No Thanks

{DAY 1}

[Donghua's POV]
She looked serious so I did exactly what she said. I turned around and went back.

[FengJiu's POV]
I was relieved he actually left. I mean I was rather happy. I was almost at the cabin when I saw that smoke was coming out of the kitchen. I quickly ran inside running out of breath startled to find Donghua cooking and staring at me with both his hands on the table leaning forward like he was waiting for me.

[Donghua's POV]
I had every right to be there so I just made myself at home. Then I started to get hungry, normally people would make food for me but I can't just drag a maid from heaven and expose myself. I sat there with my head leaning on my hand wondering how to cook. When I think about it I've never cooked. Ever. I sighed in frustration.

[FengJiu's POV]
Well there is now a fire. But Donghua snapped his fingers and BAM. Everything went back to normal. I wasn't surprised I mean he is the oldest one around. "Why are you here? I thought I told you to go back to Heaven" I questioned him in confusion.

[Donghua's POV]
"First of all you didn't say "Heaven" Second I am to live here with you while you are on your vacation. I need a vacation too. Plus Si Ming already told Ye Hua that I'm doing a trial on earth again.

Will FengJiu feel a spark between them again during their 60 day/year holiday that they will spend with each other?