Princess Life

"Your highness. The king and queen want you to join for the lunch."my handmaiden Jessica, told me with smile on her face like always.

"Thank you, you can go now."she closed my door back.

I looked at the window and sighed.

I'm sure that some people would do anything to be in my place. Like...Who doesn't want to be a princess? You can wear beautiful dresses. Breakfast on bed. Meet handsome princes from many countries. Like...You can do anything! Plus, people in your country really loves you!

For me? I want to live my life like normal people do! I'm sick of this life! Everything were planned by my parents! I can't even leave this palace for sake!

"Honey...Are you joining us for lunch?"my mom asked while caressed my hair.

"Mom...I'm not that hungry. Please...Enjoy the your lunch without me."

"No honey...You will get sick if you don't eat besides me and your dad going to Canada tomorrow for 2 weeks. Let's having this family time together. Can we?"

"Mom...But..."

"No but...You know that i really hate that word."

"Ok mom..."

I lazily followed her steps leading to the dining room of the palace.

"Hello dad!" I greet him with a smile.

"Hello honey...So, how is your study?"

Study...And study...Study...Hmm...

"It's fine!" I replied pretending to be happy. I really want to said that I HATE STUDY!

"I heard you listed among the students who got the best pointers. I am so proud of you."

"Thanks dad."

"Well...I already arranged you and Prince James. I think he can take care of you. After all, their country can help our country." I choked on my food and quickly reached my water before drink it.

"Dad...How many times do I have to tell you? I'm not interested in marrying any of prince! I'm just marrying the man I love!"

"You're a princess y/n! You're going to marry a prince!"

"Yeah! It is because you only care about this country and not me! You don't even love me! I wish I never born in this world!"

"Y/n! Watch your language! Where's your manners young woman?"my mom started to warned me. She never raised her voice on me but today she did.

"That's all you care about! Who am i going married to! My manner! And I'm...."

"I want to be alone. Just, give me some space." I walked towards to my room.

I cried for hours thinking about my life. What's the point in living like this?

I reached the phone under my bed that I used secretly without anyone know about it. Only me...

I started to listening BTS song. Well...I just know about BTS last month. I love their song because it's really related with my life.

Yes ...BTS is the other world for me to escape reality.

I wish that one day i can live my life normally just like them....

<<<
Hello! Vote and comment if there's any grammar errors