For you

12:58 pm

me me big boy-

--

Patton was in his room when he heard a knock at his door. The happy man went to the door and opened it with his usual sweet smile. He was greeted by Logan who had a small emotion of concern on his face. "Hey Mathew." Patton said in a cheery voice, and used his fake name, for people were walking down the hallway around them.

Didn't want to blow their cover.

"Good evening Junior." Logan returned and looked around him and shot a glare at Jessica, who was staring back at him, her eyes narrowed. "Can I come in"? Logan asked, and looked away from the lady, and faced Patton. "Of course." Patton said, and stepped out of the way, making room for Logan to enter. Patton closed the door behind him and looked at the taller man who was walking towards the window.

"I've been..thinking about something lately. Thinking about.. them." Logan finished, and looked at Patton once more before leaning on the wall behind him, shoulders falling. "Logan.." Patton started and walked towards the man who didn't move when Patton grabbed his wrist.

"We're going to make it. We've been on the run before, and we've made it out alive, we're not giving up now. Okay? You need to believe that we will make it out of here." Patton said in a whisper, looking at Logan who shook his head slightly.

"Patton..that's the problem. This time..we stopped running. We're here. We're with..humans. We're getting distracted, and we are supposed to be on the run. And we can't do that if we're stuck here." Logan said removing his wrist away from Patton's hands slowly.

"They are never..going to stop searching for us. There're never gonna stop searching...f-for you." Logan finished and looked into Patton's eyes. "L-Logan.. I-" Patton hesitated before answering.

Logan grabbed Patton's hand sweetly. Patton looked down and blushed slightly before looking back at him. Logan leaned in slowly, and Patton doing the same. They stopped to look into each others eyes then-

Knock

Knock

They both separated quickly, and both eyes went to the door. Patton cleared his throat, and walked up to the door and opened it, meeting eyes with Elliot.

"Hello Junior! My mommy wants to talk to you for a bit." Elliot said in a cheerful voice, then turned back to Logan who was blushing a bit while standing up straight, "You too." Elliot finished, and grabbed Patton's hand before rushing him out the door, with Logan walking behind them.

--

1:35 pm

sorry for how short this one was.