The Boy

8:57 pm

--

I have 2 crushes on a fictional character in a book.

I have another one in some other series I was reading.

And I have one more on some other book. 

There's also this other book where I thought some character was really adorable-

--

Its been about forty-eight hours since the last time they fed on human blood. They'll manage another few days, but when the hunger starts taking control, everything will start to get worse and worse for the vampires.

They all started to feel the hunger that wanted to take full control over them, but they stood their ground and kept pushing it away. 

Or at least trying to.

"Princey..?" Virgil asked, quietly not wanting Patton nor Logan to hear him. Roman walked to him and let Patton and Logan pass them ahead. "Yes Virgil..?" Roman asked looking over at the shorter man behind him. Virgil moved his purple hoodie, which Roman gave him before they went on the trip, and covered his hands with the sleeves. 

"W-What will happen if the hunger takes over..?" Virgil asked hesitantly, while looking down avoiding eye contact with the man who walked up to him. "I've told you this before.." Roman said and put his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

"W-Well, I'm sorry if I forgot one of your vampire lessons, I'm just a little ..hungry ..right now and I am not in the mood for another lecture, so would you please answer the damn question so my anxiety can calm down a bit." Virgil said a bit quickly, but keeping his voice down.

Roman sighed, but he didn't want to pressure Virgil about him forgetting one of the most important lesson that he taught him, so he just kept his mouth shut and told him what will happen if they don't feed in a few days.

"The vampire in your body will soon take control and make you feed on anything you see. The hunger will be so powerful that you wont be able to stop it. Because you are so hungry, that everything you see, if its a human, an animal, anything that moves, you wont be able to stop yourself from taking it." Roman said, trying to sound calm, but he knew if they didn't feed soon, everything will go downhill from here.

"Great." Virgil breathed out and finally looked up at the man and gave a small smile before walking forward trying to catch up to Patton and Logan. "Don't forget that." Roman said before walking next to the man in purple. "Sure sure whatever." Virgil waved it off and looked a head. "Hey-" Roman said and grabbed Virgil's arm and spun him around, "-I mean it. This is important, and I don't want you to do something you'll regret." Roman said looking into Virgil's eyes.

"I'm sorry." Virgil sighed, shuffling his feet below him. Roman let him go and picked his head up by his chin, "It's fine. I just don't want you to-" Roman got cut off by Logan calling for them to hurry up. Roman cleared his throat, "Shall we?" he said and had his arm out gesturing for Virgil to go first. The man did, and they both started walking in silence.

~ one hour later~

They made it to the woods. They all continued walking until Roman put his hand up and everyone stopped. Roman put a finger to his lips, signaling for them to stay quiet, while he started walking slowly towards some bushes. Everyone was now listening carefully for any sound of something that can be out there.