Hunting

2:56 pm

--

Virgil POV

Here I am with two very attractive men on either side of me. Great. I would say I'm in heaven, but HA nope. I'm in hell. 

What sucks is that one of them I have a huge crush on and the other I just like. Both hot as hell, but I have my pick.

We're all walking to the forest in front of us. Me being the awkward person I am starts hiding my hands in my sleeves to try an cover myself, but spoiler! It doesn't work very well.

"You okay Lev..?" Thomas asks me and I turn to him quickly.

Roman POV

Lev? Really? How stupid do you think you are-

"I'm fine.. Thomas.. thanks .." Virgil says and looks down. 

Are you okay though..?

"You sure..?" I say first, so Thomas doesn't look like he's the only one that cares. Virgil looks at me and gives me a confused look before answering with a nod.

I give him a caring smile before looking forward again.

Virgil POV

crap crap crap crap!

Stop acting like an idiot, and act like a normal person Virgil!

Well I wouldn't be so awkward if I wasn't starving!

Am I really talking to myself?

Yes.

Ugh! This is horrible! I need to talk to Roman.

But I'll get to nervous. 

God I hate emotions!

I turn to Roman and look at him for a second before he realizes I'm waiting for him to turn.

"Yeah?" he whispers and looks over at Thomas for a second. "Can I talk to you?" I ask trying not to sound to desperate, since Thomas is right next to me. Wouldn't want him to think I was trying to get away or anything, even though I can hear his heartbeat beating from his chest.

"S-Sure." He stuttered a bit and I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes, and grabbed my hand, which I gladly took. I looked back at Thomas. "U-Um. We'll be right back..Okay?" I asked him and he looked at our hands collided, and looked at Roman. I couldn't see his expression, but by the looks of it Thomas simply nodded not taking his eyes off Roman, and I walked to a tree and brought Roman with me who followed still holding my hand. 

Roman POV

He brought me behind a tree and looked up at me. His eyes looking worried. "Whats wrong V..?" I asked and his bangs slowly dropped covering his eyes. He didn't seem to mind it as he still looked at me. "I-I'm...s-starving.." He managed to get out as he started to lightly shake. "It's been a w-week. We haven't fed. I'm gonna break.. I don't want to h-hurt anybody here..e-especially not Thomas...or E-Elliot." Virgil breathed out and fell into my arms barley able to hold himself up.

Since he was a newbie vampire, he couldn't take the hunger like us older ones. He hasn't practiced like Me, Patton and Logan, he was gonna tear someone apart. What's worse is that there is a human blood bag right in front of us and Virgil was gonna tear him apart if I don't hold him back. 

"What do I do!?" Virgil asked and started panicking. God I hated seeing him like this. If it were up to me, I would've dug my fangs into Tommy boy ages ago., but Virgil would kill me. 

Let's give it a shot.

"How about..digging your fangs into Tom Tom over there"? I asked and pointed at him with my thumb. Virgil gave me a "look" and shook his head. "Virgil. One You're starving, and two you're a vampire." I said that last part quietly, so Sanders wouldn't hear me. He was far away, but wouldn't want to risk it. "You need to feed, and we're alone, in the woods, with a human right next to us. It's the perfect plan-" 

I got cut off by Thomas screaming. 

--

4:09 pm 

oopsie..