Rules

6:06 pm

--

All four of them have been walking for an hour now and the sun was beginning to rise.
Everyone quickly placed their bags on the floor and dug into the grass and stayed there for the rest of the day. Once the sun was completely gone, they all got out from the ground and continued walking.

"Where exactly are we going, Ro..?" Patton asked while walking behind Logan. "Somewhere far away Pat. I don't know where we'll end up, but all I know is we're far away from the danger behind us and that's all that matters." Roman said and continued walking straight. 

Logan sighed and Patton kicked a rock on the ground. Honestly, everyone was bored, and Roman noticed it. Him feeling bad, he gave Logan and Patton instructions, which was rare since it was Logan who did most of those things, but due to the matters at hand, Roman was in "alert" mode, and was focused on the now.

"Logan, Patton-" Roman started looking at both of them with Virgil behind him. "-I need both of you to search for some food before the sun comes up. We need enough to feed us all the way. I don't know where, or when we'll stop, but just bring something. I'll stay with sunshine over here and teach him some things." Roman finished, earning an annoyed glare from Virgil. Logan nodded and Patton grew a big smile on his face and started walking away with Logan behind him.

Roman turned to Virgil and smiled before putting the backpack on the ground and opening it revealing a sharp blade. "Whats that for?" Virgil asked as he watched Roman walk up closer to him and picking up his arm and aiming the blade at it. "Stay still." Roman said and moved his hand in one swift motion cutting Virgil's arm and leaving a deep cut in it.

"Ow! What the hell?!" Virgil yelled and stepped away trying to break away from Roman's hard grasp. "You dick!" Virgil said and looked at Roman who was far more concentrated on his arm then his complaints. "Look look." Roman said making Virgil face turn to his arm. 

Virgil looked at it in a pained look, but when his arm started healing in front of him, It went from pained, to confused, then to amazed. Who knew having a vampire body can be so cool sometimes. 

Roman let go of his arm and Virgil brought it down slowly, and started examining it. "Rule one. You heal pretty quickly. But. If you are shot by anything, the healing will not happen. It will begin once you take the bullets and or other pieces of things out of your body." Roman stated and smiled at Virgil's disturbed expression.

"Bullets-?"

"2nd rule-!" Roman started and vanished. Virgil looked around for him and just saw total darkness. "R-Roman! Where did you go?" Virgil yelled and looked around him. He'll admit, he was worried for a second then that worry went away once he turned around once more and met eyes with the dark haired man who was smirking. "-we're fast." He finished and looked at Virgil's worried face turn into a relaxed expression. "You scared me!" Virgil said and hit him on the arm. 

"At least I know you care." Roman said winking at Virgil and bent down again, reaching into his backpack once more. Virgil blushed and turned around not facing him, so he wouldn't see the redness that appeared on his cheeks.

"3rd rule-" Roman said walking up to Virgil getting face to face with him. "-you're feelings are heightened. Emotionally..and,-" Roman grabbed Virgil's hand. "-Physically..everything you felt as a human becomes ten times stronger.." Roman finished looking at Virgil and seeing him blush again, but this time much redder. 

"We're back!!" A familiar voice came from behind them, and they both turned their heads at the man with the cardigan holding a man in his hand. Roman groaned and walked towards him leaving a blushing emo behind him. "Patton! I didn't mean a human!" Roman said and looked at the man who already had bite marks on him that came from Patton who had a smear of blood on his lip.

Patton took his thumb and cleaned his lip and licking his finger after. "What? I was hungry. And! This is a bad man, so he deserved to be punished! Under my circumstances of course." Patton said giving Logan a quick look before looking at Roman again. "Other then that-" Patton gave Roman a apologetic look. "-want some..? He tastes good." Patton said and holds the man upright and moving his head towards Roman. 

"Have some. You know you want it." Logan said looking at Roman. "You'll need it for the trip as well, so it would be reasonable if you have some." Logan finished and just looked at the half unconscious man. Roman only growled and bit into the other side of the mans neck looking over at Virgil, and grinned. 

Virgil rolled his eyes and walked towards the others. Patton smiled at him and Logan only looked at him. "What did the guy do"? Virgil asked looking at the man who was being drained by Roman. Roman finally let go and looked over at Virgil and the man put his finger up and just looked at Patton again.

"He put some pill, or something, in some lady's drink! He walked her out of the bar they were in and before he could do anything to her, Logan grabbed him and knocked him out, and telling the lady to leave and forget this ever happened." Patton said and smiled at Logan before turning back to Virgil.

"Good one." Virgil mumbled and looked at the half dead man before grabbing "it" from Roman and biting into his skin and drinking his blood. Roman stumbled away and just stared at Virgil for awhile after realizing he was staring and he cleared his throat quietly and looked down.

Virgil gave Roman a smirk before draining all of the mans blood and dropping him on the floor. Roman came up to him and wiped his lip before Virgil pushed his hand away giving him a look and walked away.

--

6:34 pm 3 days later.

chip chop