Feelings

5:49 pm

--

Thomas jolted awake and started breathing heavily. He had his hand to his chest and was trying to calm himself down. "W-What..happened?" Thomas asked once he caught all his breath and started looking over at the two vampires, who got surprised by the out of nowhere gasps that was coming from Thomas when he woke up.

"U-Um...Y-You-"

"You got bit by an animal, and you started screaming, you fell to the ground once we caught up with you, we were just waiting for you to wake up." Roman cut Virgil off so he wouldn't start freaking out and say something that will blow their cover.

"O-Oh..How long was I out..?" Thomas asked and started getting up. "Hey what are you doing.?You need to rest." Virgil said and grabbed his arm and sat him back down. The human resisted and still got up and gave Virgil a small smile, "It's fine, I can take care of it, besides I feel fine. I still need to hunt food for everyone."

Roman looked at him, "Do you..remember anything..did you see the animal"? Roman asked and started getting up as well. "Well..no. I felt it grab my neck..but that's it." Thomas sighed and rubbed his neck, that was still throbbing. He winced and let his arm drop. "You both should get going. You don't need to come with me. I also don't want the same thing happening to you." Thomas said and smiled.

"Um. No. You should get going and rest. Don't take this the wrong way, but you look like crap, and you just got bit by an animal. Go. We'll be fine here." Virgil said and smiled at him. Roman saw that and looked down to not show his "jealousy", but he thinks its just a random thing.

"But-"

"Thomas Sanders, I swear I will carry you to the camp myself if you don't get out of here, and get some rest. Besides, I want to show that bitch Jessica whose she's messing with. If Dean, and I bring a whole stack of food for you all then she wouldn't know who she messed with." Virgil said and grinned, making Thomas and Roman chuckle.

"F-Fine." Thomas groaned and started walking away. "Be safe. I'll tell Jess you said Hi." and with that he walked farther into the woods when he was far enough that they couldn't hear his footsteps.

Virgil laughed a bit, and smiled before turning around and looking at Roman.

"Close call." Roman said and started walking further into the woods searching for anything that moved. "Yeah. I-I'm sorry, I just..I couldn't control myself, I just saw him prick his hand on a thorn bush, and I couldn't resist." Virgil shoulders fell, and started walking aside Roman.

"It's fine V, it happens to us, and most of us don't stop. That shows that you're strong. You stopped feeding on him, and he's still alive and moving. Which is annoying." Roman said that last part to himself, but Virgil heard him and smirked.

"Huh..? What was that Roman? Are you...jealous?!" Virgil said and stopped, looking at Roman still smirking. Roman rolled his eyes playfully and looked at Virgil. "No. I'm just..."

"Jealous. You're just jealous", Virgil returned, his smirk bigger than before. "Oh your not so clean yourself." Roman smiled and looked at him with one eyebrow raised when Virgil gave a confused look. "What are you talking about"? Virgil asked and crossed his arms.

"Remember when I was talking to one of the very sweet and charming ladies of the group? Long brown hair? Cute red cheeks with freckles. I saw you at the corner of my eye staring at us as we were talking. Having a great time with one another. She kissed my cheek when I left? That jogging you memory?" Roman finished and grinned when he saw Virgil face go red and he looked down.

"How are you so sure it was me?" Virgil asked still trying to hide the fact that his face was bright red. Roman snorted, "I'm sorry, but who in the group wheres a black and purple plaid jacket, with ripped jeans, and combat boots"? Roman asked and crossed his arms.

Virgil went more red, and this time it was really noticeable, and Roman smiled at him.

"I-I wasn't jealous. I was just-"

"Jealous. You were just jealous." Roman said and smirked at Virgil who gave him a shocked expression as Roman copied his previous remark at him. "Whatever. Let's continue to hunt. Dawn might be coming soon." Virgil said and cleared his throat while walking forward looking around.

"Whatever you say princess."

Virgil ignored the nickname, but still blushed.

~~

"So-" Roman started once they found a boar and were walking back to the camp site that was a bit far for them. "Remember when I told you I had that.."dream" I guess, and the kid I saw...was..E-Elliot." Roman asked and tried to avoid eye contact. "Yeah..what about it..?" Virgil asked, kicking a rock.

"Did you have a dream like that"? Roman finally asked after a short pause. Virgil almost tripped with the question he was asked. "U-Um..." Virgil blushed at remembering what he saw. Virgil cleared his throat before answering. "Y-Yeah. I did..why do y-you ask"? Virgil asked trying to sound relaxed.

"Because..I want to know what it was.." Roman asked and turned to Virgil who was still looking down. "If you want to tell me- Um I'm not forcing you." Roman stated quickly and blushed embarrassed. Virgil chuckled and looked at him.

"D-Don't take this..w-wrong..or...I understand..if you don't want to t-talk to me after I t-tell you this." Virgil said quickly trying to get to the point. "Okay...I wont want to not talk to you..I'm just letting you know right now." Roman said and leaned against a tree.

"I killed..Thomas..like a drained him, and I saw your face when I dropped him on the floor carelessly. T-Then..-"

"Then.." Roman asked and saw Virgil blush.

"Then..we..k-kissed." Virgil finally said and blushed embarrassed and looked down.

"O-Oh..." Roman said quietly blushing as well.

"I don't- I mean I do like you, but I don't like you like- I mean unless you like me-"

Roman shut him up by kissing him passionately.

--

9:42 am