Lady

5:14 pm

sleepy..

--

Logan, Virgil, Patton, and Roman all walked quickly into the building in front of them, giving Elliot a small smile, which he returned back, before walking through the doors. They saw the guy, named Thomas, talking to one of the lady's in the middle of the room. She seemed to be anger at him, moving her hands around, moving her face closer to his, pointing at him. Honestly, Thomas didn't seem scared, nor threatened at the lady's outburst at him it seemed. He calmly responded to her in a normal voice, but everything she spat back was the entire opposite. 

"You don't even know them?!" The lady said in a loud voice. Elliot his mom have walked in soon after, and she sent a apologetic look at us, and walked down a hallway, with the child's hand collided in hers. "They practically saved Elliot's life. We owe them." Thomas replied back, putting a hand in his pocket. Her eyes grew more angry and darker, and her gaze shot straight at Virgil who grinned and did a two finger solute at her. Thomas smiled a bit, but looked at the lady who was now walking toward the four men who watched her in slight annoyance. 

She stood in front of Virgil, standing her ground, and staring straight at him, as if she was proposing a challenge. "Need something..?" Virgil asked her, looking at her straight on a little more intimidating then her, since she hesitated a bit, but still kept her chin up. Strong girl, but stupid, trying to take on a vampire, let alone four, they can tear her apart in seconds. But she doesn't need to know that, Virgil wanted to play with her for a while.

"I'm on to you..I know you don't travel in the dark for..some random reason, we do..but there's something off about your group, and I'm gonna find out, and tell everybody your dirty little secret." And with that, she flipped her hair in front of them and walked away. Virgil tried his hardest not to let out a laugh, and look at her seriously. 

"She seems nice."

"Y-yeah..Sorry about that guys.." Thomas said, and looked down the hallway, where the girl walked away in. "She doesn't like new people..doesn't trust them." The man gave them an apologetic smile, which Virgil, and Patton returned back. "We understand that-" Logan began, fixing up his "crooked" tie, "-nobody should trust anybody at this time..Lady has good intentions..but-"

"She doesn't have to act like a bitch to say it." Virgil finished Logan's statement, and smirked at him. "Well...yes exactly." Logan sighed, and looked at Thomas who only let out a small chuckle. "Yeah..Jess..can be a little..blunt.." Roman looked at the man who was standing in front of them, "Jess..? As in short for..Jessica? Thomas nodded, and smiled. "Wow..Her name makes her sound more like a bitch." Both Roman, and Virgil said. 

"You get used to her..but anyways. We have rooms down that hallway, and make a left. There's four empty bedrooms for each of you. Wake up whenever you want to." Thomas finished and smiled at them before walking to his own room down the hall. Virgil returned it and looked over at Roman who only stared at him. "You good Princy?" Virgil asked making the taller man flinch and look down at him. "Yeah. I was just...thinking." Roman said and smirked. "Don't worry about me to much sunshine. You might break character." And with that he winked at the man in purple, and walked away. 

--

9:57 am