Monster or Death

5:44 pm

hi. And welcome back to a girl looking for a place in the world.

starring me.

-

Virgil's POV

"Get away from me!" I said, trying to sound confident, but it was just a waste of breath as the crowd of men still ran after me. Why can't I ever get to places where I need to be without starting a fight?!

This time it wasn't because of me. They were just bored and looking for trouble, and of course I happen to be in the same area as them. Stupid. I should've taken the long way like before.

"Come here pretty boy!-" I heard one yell and I felt sick to my stomach, "-We just wanna play." I heard another finish. Fucking psychopaths. Why can't they just leave me alone!

When I turned a corner, I met a dead end. I cursed under my breath as I heard the sounds of running coming closer, then to a stop.

I turned around and saw all six of them, with dirty grins on their faces.

I tried to stand strong but the sight in front of me still shook me.

One of them grabbed me from my shoulders and threw me to the ground. I groaned in pain as I tried to get up, but with that, one kicked me in the jaw before kicking me in the stomach.

Blood filled my mouth as I bent over to spit it out.

I can hear their laughter filling my ear as I tried to fight back. After a few minuets of trying to free myself I heard the sound of a switch blade open ,and before I new it, I felt a sharp pain hit me, multiple times.

The sounds of laughter started to fade as I was closing my eyes.

I felt myself slowly begin to be taken by what ever "God" existed in this broken world.

But a pair of hands grabbed my shoulders and was carefully setting my body on his arms.

"Hey, Hey, Look at me.." I heard a man say in a sweet yet serious tone of voice. "I want to help you; you picked up a good fight there, and that shows me you're worth something." He stated as I reopened my eyes once more looking at his dark brown eyes staring back at me.

"I'll give you a choice-" He said, "-you can either die here, or you will become those monsters you're mother tells you about. The blood suckers."

As he was telling me this, it was hard for me to even know what was real, or if I was hallucinating due to all the blood leaving my body.

But, I've heard of these creatures in story tells. They wander at night and sleep during the day. They feed on humans and their the pray. They're a living corpses walking beside us pretended their one of us, but to them we're just human blood bags who were made for tormenting and sucking the living life out of.

I would hate to be one of those vicious creatures, but at the same time, I don't want to die.

"I-I.. want to live.." I managed to say. In return he nodded and fangs started forming in his mouth.

I tried to scram away, but his grip was to strong and I was barley able to put my head up. He dug his fangs in his wrist before letting go. Blood dripping off his arm. He placed his wrist on my mouth. "Drink." he demanded. I took one gulp of the blood, tasting warm. I thought I was gonna spit it right back up, but I managed to swallow it and keep it down.

After a few more gulps he moved his arm away from my mouth. "Hopefully I did that right.." He said to himself before looking back at me.

"W-what now..?" I asked looking up at him.

"Now I kill you." He said placing one hand on the back of my head and one on my jaw.

"W-Wha-"

Snap

6:24 pm