Control

5:20 pm 

--

I'm trying to distract my thoughts by writing 

--

They've been walking with the new kid that they stumbled upon, named Elliot, towards the direction that he told them to follow, since that's where his group hes been traveling with went in. Patton was holding Elliot's hand softly, but still kept a grip, since he didn't want him running away from them. 

Close to 3 days without blood, yep Virgil was loosing it. "I-I need f-food!" Virgil whispered yelled at Roman who was a few feet in front of him. Stopping in his tracks, Roman walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder, which Virgil moved away roughly. Roman sighed, "V..-" Roman started, looking behind him making sure the kid didn't hear him say his real name, "-Virgil..You have to stay calm." Roman said in a soothing voice. 

Virgil had his head focused to the ground fidgeting around, breathing in deep breaths trying to calm himself down, and to not think about the roaring monster that was begging to get out, and feed on anything that has a heartbeat. "H-How the h-hell do I do that?!" Virgil whispered and looked around trying to see if anyone was watching them. "J-Just..push it away..remember..you're in control..not the hunger.. You get to choose whether or not you will let it take full control over your body, or..you can stand your ground, and push it down and stomp on it." Roman finished picking Virgil's head up with his finger so he can look at him. 

"W-What..If its to strong..? W-What if I hurt Elliot..?" Virgil said and looked away from Roman, and towards the little man who was giggling because Patton whispered something in his ear and tickled him. Virgil smiled at the scene in front of him, forgetting about the hunger. "Look at that Virgil..focus on the kid. You don't want to hurt him, so push you hunger away..bury it. It will only get worse, but you will find a way to get rid of it..only for a little bit. Still counts.." Roman said and smiled at Virgil who seemed a bit more calm. 

"I don't want to hurt anyone.." Virgil said meeting Romans eyes.

"None of us do.

"But you have to face reality."

"You will eventually..hurt someone..really really badly..

"But I guess that's karma for you when you cheat death."

 And with that, Roman smiled sadly and started to catch up with the rest of the group with Virgil in the back.

9:05 pm

--

this was very very short, but...I needed to write something soooo here.