Jealous?

5:54 pm

--

Roman POV

I woke up, and looked out the window, and saw Virgil and Thomas talking about...something. Stupid kid. Being all friendly and nice to Virgil, and on his way to stab him in the back. Well at least that's what I see. 

I squinted my eyes to try and focus on them when I saw Virgil laugh at something Thomas said. Why am I getting so....mad? But seeing Virgil smile, makes me feel some kind of...way..

"Roman!" 

I jumped and met eyes with Patton who was grinning. "Whatcha doin?" Patton said and ginned more looking outside the window. I blushed slightly and shoved him away playfully. "Got a crush on the new kid I see." Patton said and nudged my shoulder making me blush more and looked away from the window. 

"N-No! I don't! I just woke up, and I saw them outside! I wasn't staring at him or anything!" I said a bit to fast, and cursed myself for stuttering in the beginning. "I never said you were staring." Patton smiled, and opened the window. "What are you doing-"

"Hi Levi!" Patton yelled and made Virgil and Thomas look at him. Virgil waved, and Thomas smiled. Virgil said something to the man, and walked away leaving the human alone on the grass. Patton winked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

I heard footsteps come closer to my room when- "Hey guys." Virgil said and walked in. I smirked and waved a bit. I saw Virgil's eyes move to my chest, and I realized he was staring. "Take a picture. They last longer." I grinned and made Virgil blush.

"S-Shut up. I was just. D-Daydreaming, and my eyes just landed on you six pa- I mean chest. Not a big deal." Virgil said quickly and collapsed on the bed next to Patton and I. "I'm gonna go hunting in the woods with Thomas later-" Virgil started and I looked at him trying not to seem jealous...I think. 

"-So I'll wont be here for like..a few hours. I just wanted to tell you all." Virgil smiled a small smile which Patton returned back, but more full and heartwarming. "Okay Kiddo! That's fine. Just..be careful okay?" Virgil just nodded and turned to look at me. "Wanna join?" I tensed and looked at the smaller man. Why would he want me to come? Is this so he wouldn't feel awkward around Thomas? 

"You don't have to come if you don't want to. I j-just thought that-"

"No. I want to come." I smiled at him and he got up and looked happy. "Okay..I'll be outside while you're getting-" He looked at my chest "-dressed." And with that he cleared his throat and walked out of the room. 

"You both are adorable." Patton said and started to get up from my bed. "Shut up. Go to your boyfriend. " I said and Patton blushed. "L-Logan's not my B-Boyfriend!" Patton protested, and I laughed. "Oh really? When you introduced us to Thomas, you didn't hesitate to tell him you both are together." I said and smirked when Patton blushed furiously. 

"T-That's because we needed to h-hide our identity!" Patton said and looked down. "You could've done it differently. Like telling him you were best friends, and not boyfriends. It's obvious you both like each other. Just date all ready." I finished and put on my shirt. 

Patton snorted, "Take your own advice" He whispered and walked out my door smirking. 

"Oh my- Patton!" 

But all I heard after that was a little giggle.

__

Next part will be the hunting (obviously) But I couldn't do it in this story cause:

1. I'm to tired

2. I don't have any ideas.

peace 

and 

love

--

bye