Chapter 1: New School

My shoot was a success and they said they want to continue working with me. I felt happy inside because forever 21 was my 1st official job that'll keep me stable for awhile. Anyway, my new school was called LA Prep. It was pretty big and had lots of cute boys if you ask me. I had to come in the middle of the school day, at 11, because of my shoot. I looked at my schedule and it said I had to go to my English class. The last place I wanna go to. When I arrived, class already started, so I quietly walked into the room. The teacher looked at me in between her sentence.

"Oh, who are you?" She smiled at me and the class shifted their eyes from the teacher to me.

" I'm Audrey. Audrey Darizae." Darizae is French and is pronounced 'Dare-I-zay'. No matter how hard i tried, my slight southern accent slipped through when said my name. Some students caught on to it and there faces looked a little shocked. The teacher went to the attendance and looked for my name.

" oh yes, yes. Audrey-"

" I go by Drey"

"Ok Drey, well I see your name on here. Im Mrs. Brock, what school did you come from?" She asked as she marked my name.

" I'm sure you never heard if it. I came all the way from Louisiana."

"oh wow that's far. Well, welcome to LA Prep. You can take a seat next to Chresanto. " She pointed to him and my eyes widened. He was one of the cutest boys I ever laid my eyes on. He had a fresh cut with curly locks. His eyes seemed to capture my soul and the way his muscles squeezed his shirt- wait what am I doing? Go sit down Audrey! Everyone was staring at me as I walked to my new seat in the back. I couldn't tell if they were good or bad stares... I sat down and Mrs. Brock continued her lecture. She seemed to be talking about Shakespeare; booorring! I laid the side of my face on the palm of my hand, looking at the clock wishing time would quickly elapse. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked over and it was Chresanto. I couldn't help but smile when I saw it was him and he did he same back.

"So your name's Drey?"

"Yeah" I turned to him and his face turned to a disturbed or uneasy facial exsperession. "What? Is there something wrong?"

"N-no." he said appologetic. "Its just your eyes. Its so captivating..i-in a good way." He was referring to my green-brown eyes aka my money's makers in modeling.

"Oh..haha thanks" I pulled some hair away from my face and tucked it behind my ear.

"We'll I'm Chresanto, but people call me Roc. Nice to meet you."

"Same here."

"Oh yeah and this is Ray Ray." He pointed to the boy that sat in front of him. The boy turned around and jerked his head up; his way off saying 'wassup'.

"Your really beautiful" Roc complemented and gave me a big smile.

"Thank you" I kept smiling with my sparkling white teeth. They only looked this nice because of my photo shoot; I always got them deep cleaned before photo shoots.

"What are you?"

"What do you mean? Like my ethnicity?"

"Yeah"

" Creole"

"No wonder. Green-brown eyes, long hair, and skin fair." I could've help but laugh at the cheesy pick up line.

"You're a charmer huh?

"Nah, I'm Leo"

"ok" I said like he was crazy as I turned back to Ms.Brock and listened to her go on and in about Shakespeare.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell rung and I made my way out the door. I took out my schedule and it said lunch. Only problem was, I have no idea where the caferteria was. Luckily i saw Ray Ray and Roc pass by. They were headed towards the 300 building exit and I ran up behind them. I tapped on Roc's shoulder and he looked back and stopped.