Chapter 14: Drunken Truth Part 1

7:50- Kenzlie's House

Kenzlie and I did what normal teens do nowadays: sit on our phones on a boring Saturday night. Suddenly, her phone started to ring.

"Hey Lexi. Wassup?" Lexi is Kenzlie's older sister whose 20. And if anybody knows Lexi, you would know shes a party girl.

"Hey mama's. Roy and I are having a kickback at his crib. You should stop by. You know smoking, drinking, music....It should be fun. Bring somebody with you."

"Drey? Wanna go to a kickback tonight?"

"Sure.." I nonchalantly said not taking my eyes off my phone.

"Ok. Ight Lex, we'll be over there in like an hour."

"Ok byee."

"Bye."

"Can we stop by my house so I can change?"

"Yeah. Lemme change real quick and get my keys." She quickly changed into a crop top and jeans and her Jordan 5's. Kenzlie retrieved her car keys off her dresser and we made our way to the front door only until.

"¿Dónde crees que vas?" asked Kenzlie's mother as she layed on the couch watching tv. (Translation: Where do you think you're going?)

"Uhh...la casa de Audrey." Kenzlie replied. (Translation: Audrey's house.)

"Ok." Her mom returned back to her show and we exited the house.

10 minutes later...

"Ok i'll wait out here. Dont take forever."

"I won't." I replied. I hopped out the car and gained access to my home using my keys. Immediately, I was hit with laughter of a male and female. I looked up and there stood my mom with a man in the kitchen.

"Ohhh hey Audrey!" my mother said caught off guard.

"Heeey.."I started sceptical of the random man. He had a police uniform on- well only the pants and shoes. He wore a fitted white T that showed off his muscle. He sat in one of the ar stools drinking a beer as my mom stood on the other side, her elbows propped on the island.

"Oh this is- uh- Ryan. I met him from work"

"Hello Audrey. Audrey right?" introduced Ryan.

"Yeahh..nice to meet you."

"What are you doing over here? I thought you were at Kenzlie's house." my mom inquired.

"I uh- forgot my night bag." I lied.

"Ohh okay." I awkwardly smiled and went down the hall to my room. I threw my white sleeve-less crop top, leather shorts, and cocaine air force 1's in my PINK bag. As I was fixing my bag, conversation in the kitchen stopped. When I passed by them once more on my way out, they seemed to be waiting for me to leave.

"Bye baby." she waved me off.

"Bye mom." I shook my head as I stepped down our porch and approached Kenzlie's car. I opened the door and threw my stuff down.

"Whats wrong?" She said sitting up.

"There's a random ass man in my house with my mom." I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"What? What do you mean random?"

"There's a police man off duty in my house chillin with my mom."

"Do you think that's her boyfriend or something?"

"I dont know who the hell it is! She never told me about no Ryan."

"Its ok Drey..." I sighed again and looked up to the roof of the car. I tried to hold back a tear but it managed to fall. My parents divorce has only been finalized for a few months and she's already moving on?

"Audrey! Dont cry, please. We're about to go to a party. You know chill out, have some fun. Drink a little. Just pleasedont cry."

I wiped my tear and sniffled alittle then started. "I just dont want her to move on this quick. I just want my family back together. In Louisianna. I just miss the old times."

"Its ok. In June when we graduate, you can move where ever you want to."

I swiped my tears and brought down the car mirror. I fixed my face and told Kenzlie to start driving. As we drove, I changed into my outfit. In no time Kenzlie pulled up to a sketchy trap house. I was a little scared for a minute. There was 5 guys standing in the front smoking and drinking and I could hear loud music in the back.

"Alright we're here."

"Uhh..Kenz?"

"Yeah?"

"You're not scared?"

"Oh come on! Its not that bad! Just get out the car! These are my sister's boyfriend's friends."

"Uhh..okaay." We stepped out her car and she greeted the guys smoking briefly before making our way to the garage in the back. I immediately started coughing my brains out by all the smoke and waving it out my face.

"Kenzlieee!" Lexi yelled from under her boyfriend's arm who was drinking a beer. I looked around the scenery and all I saw was beer bottles, weed, bongs, and people making out messily. She quickly got up and ran into Kenz giving her a hug. She was obviously drunk already.

"Woaah, woahh! Chill Lex!"

"Look!" she cupped her cheeks and got really close to her face almost as if she was about to kiss her. "I love you.." she slurred slowly.

"Im sure you do!" Kenz shot me a look and brushed past her drunken sister. "Come on Drey."

"Whose Dreey??" Lexi asked eager.

"This is my friend Audrey but we call her Drey." Kenzlie introduced.

"Ohhh have you ever partyed with us?"

"No." I replied.

"SHIIIT ITS TIME FOR YOU TO GET FUCKED UP THEN!"

"Ummm ok."

It took no time for Kenzlie and I settle into the party. Surprisingly, it wasnt all that bad! Just a little bit of twerking and beer pong and boom!- we were all fucked up. Next thing I knew Lexi was ontop of her boyfriend making out with him, Kenzlie was drinking her 9th beer while dancing with a random guy, and I had drank my 4th beer. Dont get me wrong, I was a little tipsy but not too much like Kenzlie. I layed back on the dirty couch in a daze. Oh yeah..I smoked a little too. My eyes were rolling to the back of my head and I was calm. I grabbed the weed that we've been passing around and took in as much as I possibly could with my head back. When I released, I made it long and slow; as if I was releasing all the negative in my life and I could finally just let it go. Bulimia & Annorexia. Dyslexia. My parents divorce. Bullying at school. Depression. Chres and his daughter. My mom and that man. Finally, I could release it all. All in this one exhale. I smiled to myself with the rest of the toxic fumes coming out my mouth. I reached in my back pocket and checked the time. 1:03 a.m. Just another 30 minutes...

2:39 a.m

I flickered my eyes open because the couch was bouncing. I looked to my left and Kenzlie was giving this dude a lap dance crazily. Her hair was all messed up, clothes crooked, and her breathe REEKED! And she kept on saying "I'M SO FUCKED UP!" over and over again! This girl was a mess! I snapped out of it and reality started hitting me... fast! I got up quick and started pulling her off the guy by her arms.

"Kenzlie! Kenzlie! Come on! Get off! You have a boyfriend! Jacob would not like this!"

"Bitch! Get the fuck off me!" she pushed me hard and I stumbled back a few steps.

"Kenzlie! You're drunk! Get off him!" She kept dancing wildly on him until she fell off the couch and onto the ground. I watched as she sloppily got on her feet. She started taking off her hoops and gathering her hair like she was about to fight.

"Sostenga mi mierda!" she yelled to a random mexican girl who she had been drinking with the whole party. (Translation: Hold my shit!)

"Wooaah, woaah! Kenzlie! Chill!" I said backing away from her with my hands signaling for her to stop.

"Bitch! The fuck outta here! Thats why nobody like you at school, you a fucking bulimic or some shit, and ya nigga got a baby! Dats right! He done fucked the whole school and he was waiting on a dumb bitch like you to hit it and quit it! You a dumb hoe! And watch when you find out you pregnant you gone be baby mama #2!"

I froze as the people surrounding the area started laughing histarically all drunk and high. What just happend? Kenzlie, my only friend just realeased all my deepest, darkest secrets. Then finally tell me that my boyfriend was the father of Erin but hide it from me from all this time.

___________________________

WOAAAH! PART 1 WENT UP! COMMENT, RATE, FAN! #StayMindless 1-4-3 -Ash<3