Chapter 15: Drunken Truth Part 2

All I could remember that night was running. I didnt know where to but I just had to leave the situation. I found myself out of breath at a gas station. Nobody was in sight but I knew that any minute someone could run up on me. Afterall, I was in the middle of the hood at about 3 a.m. I also had been crying. I wouldnt be surprised if I had racoon eyes. The brisk air hit my bare body and as I rubbed my arms sobbing. I had no idea where I was and my phone percentage was 9%. So I tried calling Ray to come pick me up.

Ringing...

Ringing...

And more ringing...

"Dammit Ray really?! When I need you the most?!" Suddenly a car turned the corner and it made me jump a little bit. I hung up and dialed the one person I didnt really want to talk to: Chresanto. But I had no other choice so I called him.

Ringing...

Ringing..

Chresanto's POV 

I was over my cousin Marqez house and he was smoking with his brothers while I was watching. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I wasn't about to answer it then I saw it was from Audrey so I did. 

"Hey bae, wassup?

"Chres! I need for you to come pick me up NOW!

"Woah why?"

"Stop asking questions and just come pick me up!"

"Ok, ok! Where you at?"

"Ummm..Im at a gas station off of...Rosecrans and Alemeda."

"Ight, Im on my way." I hung up.

"Who dat?" Marquez asking.

"My girl. Aye, I'll be back in like 20 minutes ight B?"

"Ight."

I grabbed my j's, wallet, phone, and keys. I hopped in my car and flew urgently down the road. Luckily, I wasnt in the south. I was in Compton and I knew exactly where Audrey was. 5 minutes later, I pulled up to her and she sighed in relief and got in on the passenger side. 

Audrey's POV

"Oh my god! Thank you babe!" I kissed his lips twice and he started frowning. 

"Why are you out here at 3 a.m Audrey!?"

"I was at a party with Kenzlie."

"Party? Where you smoking? Your breath smells like Weed and beer."

"uhh..yeaah..Baby please just get outta here. Im scared.."

"Ight..I was at my cousin house so you wanna go back there?"

"Yeah sure, my mom has work in the morning so she's not gonna know where I am."

"Ight, cool."

A few minutes later, we were at his cousins house, Marquez.. Chres quickly snuck me in so he would wake up his aunt. He introduced me to Marquez and his brothers who had been smoking in the same room which made another headache spring on me. Chres took me out the room and gave me some advil in the kitchen. And thats where I exsplained everything that happend.. well not EVERYTHING cause he doesnt know about my..issues...yet. 

After I told him, he shook his head in disappointment.

"Audrey, I dont want you smokin' or drinking or going to parties. You dont know what its like out here doing shit like that. You can just get your ass in trouble."

"I know im sorry...I was just a little stressed out."

"...but damn I cant believe Kenzlie, Drey..."