Chapter 4

Acknowledgments

This new story would not have been possible without the fans out there. I would like to send thanks to each and everyone of them for standing with me through stories that sometimes sucked on ice, and stories that rocks! Some of the many fans that mean much to me are:

ArcAngelSerenity

DizzyDaydream702

Laynee

Malgal

Luvpixie112

Kesha001

Eragon17

Mellroxx11

And Last But Not Least

Alibabzz

Those are just some of the many wonderful fans. These fans have commented on most chapters on my stories and I think that is just freaking awesome. I just want to thank you guys for the support and the motivation that your comments have given me. To my other fans, thank you so much for sticking through my late postings, and mistake filled stories.

I think you guys deserve another chapter so here it is. Anyway, here it goes.

Chapter 4

When I breached through the classroom door, the room was barren. Figures, the bell didn't ring yet. I just hope the teacher got here before Crispin got here so he wouldn't have to try to 'seduce' me. Quotations around seduce. Stupid pedophile. I went and took a seat by the window. The scenery outside was beautiful. It was winter and it was snowing. The first time I saw snow, I was disappointed. I thought snow was suppose to be beautiful, unique, handcrafted, and crystalline but instead they are big balls of cotton puff. Too much tv I guess.

The classroom door opened and the teacher walked in. He took one glance at me and sat down. The bell rang. The classroom desk was filled within minutes. Most of the kids were delinquents. About 2 minutes later Crispin walked in. His eyes roamed the classroom and they landed on me. He smirked and made his way over to me. Oh God. He sat down.

"Hi Skye slash ass toucher." He whispered. He winked at me. I glared at him in disgust.

"Ass hole slash pervert."

"Stop talking!" The teacher said. He stood up and pointed at a sign above the Smart board that said detention rules.

I glared at Crispin and took my homework out. A piece of paper fell on my notebook. I looked over at Crispin. He signaled for me to open it. It said:

"'Crispin Penrose is so sexy, I bet he is a killer in bed. What I would give to have him in mine. I bet he could make my bed rock." - Skye

"What?!" I burst out. The teacher walked over to me.

"What is all this ruckus?" He looked at me. He looked at the note in my hand and grabbed.

He read it. He put his glasses on and read it over twice just to make sure he was hallucinating or delusional.

"You wrote this?" He said, waving the note at me.

What? No Crispin did."
Crispin got up and put his hand over his heart. "I did no such thing." He gasped.

"Why would he write this about himself." The teacher questioned me. Why wouldn't he write this about himself? This self centered jerk thinks he is the sexist thing alive.

"Because he's Crispin..."

"Thats no explanation. You have 15 more minutes of detention for disruption." He made his way to his desk. Crispin laughed. I glared at him.

"Dick head, stop laughing." I growled at him. He continued to laugh more. I went back to my homework, trying to ignore the laughing hyena next to me.