Chapter 7

"Ma! I'm home!," I called as I walked through the front door of my house. There was no response meaning she wasn't home. I went to the kitchen an grabbed an apple from the fruit basket. There was a note on the counter so I picked it up and started reading.

'Hi honey, sorry I'm not here. I am on a date with John for the whole evening. I hate leaving you alone and by yourself so I asked Crispin to stay with you. He happily agreed, so he's gonna be staying with you till tomorrow.Don't call him and tell him not to come, because I told him not to listen to you. I love you. He should be over there about 4:00. I love you. Be safe.'

I crumbled the paper and threw it in the garbage.I decided to take a shower before he came here. If I took one while he's here he might bust into my bathroom while I was in butt naked.

I walked out my bathroom door and saw Crispin sitting on my bed with his legs crossed. I gave him a skeptical look and tightened my grip on the towel. His eyes trailed everywhere on my body except my face. I cleared my throat and he looked at me with a grin slapped across his face.

"Don't I get enough of you at school?," I questioned turning my back to him and going to my closet. I felt Crispin push up against my back. He brushed his nose on my ear and I shivered.

"Yeah but I don't get enough of you." I felt his hands on my hip and he twirled me around and pressed my body against the wall. He pushed his body into mine and he ran his lips down my neck. His kisses made me shiver and I felt myself arch my neck back to give him more room. I grabbed him around the waist and pulled him closer to me, enjoying the feel of his tongue on my neck. He pulled away and smirked at me. My neck felt cold without his touch there. I ran my hand through my hair.

"Can you...um leave, I need to get dressed." He smirked and walked out. I locked the door behind me and slumped against the door. I groaned in frustration. As much as I hated him I was infatuated by him.

I got up and went to my closet and picked out a red and black plaid skirt, a blouse that said 'What Position' with a football underneath the words and a pair of red and black converse. I blow dried my hair and ran down the stairs to see Crispin raiding my fridge. He had chocolate on his mouth. He smirked when he say my shirt.

"Any position that you like ," he said winking at me. I rolled my eyes and went to the fridge. It was empty except for some left over Chinese.

Bleh

"Hey you want pizza?," I asked Crispin, grabbing the phone.

"How about we just go out instead?" I gave a look that said 'I'm not sure'. I wouldn't want to be caught in public with Crispin.

"Come on," he pleaded. I groaned and said fine. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door.

"Why'd my mom ask you to 'babysit me'," I asked. It was strange considering my mom knew I detested Crispin's guts. I made a mental note to have a chat with her when I saw her.

"I wasn't her first choice, but Skandar was a bit preoccupied so she reluctantly asked if I could check up on you."

"Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~