Chapter 13

Guess who's back and is continuing this story?

This girl!!!! Lol, so anyway, I've decided to continue thanks to your pleads and begs (I absolutely love them!!). Thank you for the messages, new fans, votes, and comments. I wish I could individually hug each and everyone of you because you don't know how much just one vote means to me. I'm glad to know that people like the stories that goes on through my mind. Ahhh( yapping, but I'm just sooo grateful) , just please continue to put up with me for a while. I want to send a special thank you to user Bruno_Mars! She was actually a big reason I decided to continue so this chapter is just for her. Also MissHutcherson112, your awesome chicka!! Your comment about 'the nasties' had my dying!!!Hope you guys like it.

Xoxo LoveStruck4Him <3

Chapter 13

Right now, I was pondering whether I should laugh in Crispin's face or to take him seriously. His hands were still on either sides of me, and he was staring into my eyes. If someone said 'Crispin' the first word that would pop up in my head is man-whore. Crispin wasn't the type of person I could, or would ever take seriously. For a few moments, he could pretend he was serious, but in the end, he'd most likely end up laughing in my face.

"Crispin, I'm not in the mood to play jokes with you okay?," I said, moving his arms from around me. I exhaled deeply. Why would he joke around with stuff like that? What kind of sick person jokes around about love or feelings.

"Who said I'm playing jokes? Who said I can't be serious about falling for you? Who said that I can't be in love with you? Who said that Skye? Whoever told you that is lying. I'm not playing jokes. I am seriously falling for you and I'm am completely in love with you."

I pushed him out of my way angrily. "What is wrong with you?! Who do you think you are?! You can't just come in here, tell me lies and just expect me to be like 'Yes Crispin, I love you too'! Did you really think that that was what I was going to say? Do you even know what love means? Its way more than you think ok?!" I yelled at him. I rolled my eyes and walking into the living room. He grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head against the wall.

"What are you doing," I asked, struggling trying to get out of his grip. He kissed my neck and held unto my waist with his free arm.

"Crispin... Please...." I mumbled. I closed my eyes and just stood there, enjoying the feeling of his soft lips on my neck. His lips trailed down to my collar bone. I started breathing heavier.

"Crispin... Stop...". He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Do you really want me to stop? Come on Skye," he said raising his eyebrow at me.

"Y.. Yes Crispin," I said pushing him out of my way and making my way to the living room. I sat down in a chair and brought my knees up to my chest. Crispin sat down across from me. His phone rang so he grabbed it and answered it.

"Hey bro"..."She did now?...," he said smiling. His eyes met my gaze and I looked around, breaking eye contact.

"So she's all mine?... "Don't worry, I'll take care of her"..."Ok, I will...Ok man! I said I won't try that with her!...Ok, bye..." He hung up the phone and shoved it in his pocket.

"That was Skandar. Mrs. Cast called him and told him that she was gonna put him in a new group so we are partners," he said smirking at me.

-

LoveStruck4Him

XoXo