Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I  decided  to  go  to  my  locker  and  get  my  stuff  since  the  period  was  ending  anyway.  I  had  to endure  1  ½  hours  of  detention  with  Crispin.  Sigh. Stupid ass-hat.

I heard  someone  yelling  my  name. I  turned  around to  see  Crispin  running  in  my  direction. His  running  cause  his  tousled  bronze  hair  to  mess  up. It  didn't surprise  me.  Everyday  ,  he  came  to  school  with  his  hair  a  mess. I  honestly  dont  think  the  boy owned  a  brush.

"Skye!  Hey  Skye  wait  up!"

Didn't  I  just  embarrass  this  boy. What  on  God's  green  earth  did  he  want from  me? He  caught  up  with  me. He  grabbed  my  shoulders  and  pushed  me  into  the  wall  with  his  hand  on  either  side  of  my  head.
My breathing started speeding up. His eyes burned into mine.

"What do you want Mr. Boner." I said uncomfortably. He dropped one of his hand, but he didn't take a step back. He still remained close and my breathing was still fast.

"I was just gonna walk you to your locker." He said running his free hand through his thick bronze hair. I started laughing.

"No really, what do you want?" I said biting my bottom lip. I moved from under his hand. I tripped and fell. I groaned. Crispin started laughing.

"You really need to stop doing that." I said gathering myself off the floor. I got up and punched him in the chest. He rubbed his chest and mumbled profanities under his breath. I was brushing my clothes off when I felt my feet disappear off the ground. Crispin had thrown me over his shoulder. My face was facing his ass!

"Put me down you bloody ass hat."

"Why, you don't like the view back there?" He asked.

"No your ass is flat."

"Really I thought they were  like two fresh apples back there."

"Well you thought wrong buddy cause they are flat ass hell."

"So you do admit you were looking at them." He said. I didn't have to look at him to know he was smirking.

"I'm not looking at them." I protested.

"Yes you are girly. Just admit it darling. You love the view."

"Don't call me girly and I'm not looking at your ass."

"Yeah sure. Come on, I can feel your  eyes burning a whole through my freaking back pocket."

"Where are you even taking me?" I asked, trying to change the topic off his 'flat' butt.

"To your locker. Where else?" He said climbing up a flight of stairs. I hated it cause my face kept coming closer to his butt with each stair that he climbed.

"I bet you like the view now Skye. Closer to my fat ass. I've been told I have a fatty." He said. He came to a halt, meaning that we had come to our destination. Thank God.

"Put me down now."

"Oh no girly, your not getting off that easy. You called my butt flat so you have a punishment. Lets see." I didn't have a second to protest cause I was being spined.  It ended soon. He put me down. I felt dizzy and I felt myself losing my balance so I pulled Crispin to regain my balance. It didn't work cause soon both of us came crashing down. With Crispin on top of me. He looked down at me and smirked.

"I figured you for the type who always wanted to be on top, in control."

"Just shut up and get off me you bloody pedophile." I said shoving him hard in the chest.

"No, I think I like the view here." He said, clearly looking down at my chest. I shoved him but he wouldn't budge. Then an idea came to my mind. I smirked at him. I took my hand and rubbed up his thigh, until I was up to his ass. I felt his breath hitch. I slapped his ass. He gasped and released his hold on me. I flipped us over so that I was on top. I smirked at him. I leaned down to his ear and every so softly whispered :

"I like being the one on top and in control." I got off him. I opened my locker and took my stuff out. When I finished he was still on the ground, looking up at me in amazement. I bent down beside him and whispered:

"Cat got your tongue?" I got up and left, once again leaving him there dumbstruck.

I smiled to myself as I made my way to the detention room.