Chapter 10

Hey =)

Like most of you guys guessed, it was Casey! Enjoy =)

Chapter 10.

Who would have thought Casey was John's son? I know John said his son was coming to live with him in a few months, but Casey? I explained how we met. They were happy we knew each other.

"Well I'm glad you have someone good to show you around school," John said. He started walking to the kitchen.

"Me too," Casey said following his dad. Me and my mom followed him and we had dinner.

-

"Well goodnight mom," I said going up the stairs. She yelled a goodnight from the kitchen. She was on the phone with John. When I got up to my room, I changed and went to bed.

'You were my conscience,

So solid now your like water...,' my cell rang. I grabbed it from the night stand. It was Skandar.

"I'm so sorry for stomping off and leaving you yesterday," he said.

"Yeah, Skandar, what was up with that. Crispin was telling me some crap-

"Don't listen to him okay!," he yelled, cutting me off. "I'll see you at school," he said and hung up. Defensive much?

I put my phone down and layed back on the bed. I groaned and closed my eyes for a second. I got up and took a shower. I threw on a pair of yellow skinnies and a black and yellow shirt. I threw on a pair of slippers and grabbed my bag. I told my mother bye, grabbed a apple and left.

When I got to school, Skandar was sitting on his car. His head phones were in his ears and his ipod was on full blast. His eyes were shut and his hands were clenced in fists. I pulled the headphones out of his ear. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Hey," he said getting off his car. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm so sorry," he whispered in my ear. I nodded and pulled away.

"Look, it's okay," I said, rubbing his arm.

"No it's not Skye. Let me make it up to you. Let's skip today."

"I'm not sure Skandar. I wanna get my partner today. Maybe we'll get partnered together."

"Fine," he said throwing an arm around my shoulder. "Let's go." We walked to class together while he told me about his plans for the weekend.

Skandar walked me to my locker and I grabbed some books that I would need for the day. I shoved them in my bag and he walked to to my first period class. I had keyboarding.

"Well I guess I'll see you third period," he said. I nodded and gave him a goodbye hug. I walked in the classroom and sat in the second to last row. I turned my computer on and put my student i.d and password in. I heard the chair move beside me. I looked up and saw Casey.

"Hey Skye. I was hoping it was you," he said sitting down.

"Hey," I said. He was staring at me. I looked down and started playing with my finger. My hair fell in my face. I felt his fingers pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Tu eres muy bonita," he said. I stared back at him. I heard coughing. I looked up and saw Crispin giving Casey a dirty look.

"What are you doing in my seat?," Crispin snapped.

"What is wrong you? Since when did you care about assigned seat? You always sit in back," I snapped back.

"Since this morning," he said diverting his eyes from Casey for the first time to me.

"Why don't you go sit in the fuc-," I began but Casey cut me off.

" It's okay Skye, I'll go sit somewhere else," he said getting up. He went and sat in the row before me. Crispin sat down.

"See, no biggy," Casey said sitting down. I smiled. Crispin's hands were both in fists and his jaw was clenched. A little brunette walked in and came and sat in Crispin's lap. He looked disgusted by her. I tried to cover up my laugh with a cough.

" Crispin come sit with me in the back," she said running her finger down his shirt. He smacked her hand away.

" No, go to your seat," he said pushing her off his lap. She grunted and walked to another guy. I rolled my eyes and waited for the teacher to start.

-

The bell rang and I turned my computer off and grabbed my bag. Casey was by my side.

" I was wondering, do you wanna go out tonight?," he said. I looked up at him.

"Umm.... sur-sure. I mean why not?," I said. He smiled, showing his dimples.

"I'll pick you up at eight."

"Okay," I said walking him to his next class.