Chapter 8

Hey!

I know that it's been a long long long long long long long long time since I've been here to wattpad but... whatever, I'm here now. <3 me or hate me whatever, I really don't care. (Excuse her, she's on her period). So I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 8

Crispin has been driving for for about 10 minutes and he won't tell me where the hell we were heading. Every time I would ask him, I would get a  'stop asking' followed by one of his famous smirks. I groaned in frustration. Why is he so infuriating?

"Where the hell are we going and if you tell me stop asking I'm gonna kick that stupid smirk of your lips," I threatened.

He chuckled and continued tapping his hand against the steering wheel to the rhythm of Jay Sean's "Down". 

"We'll be there in less than five minutes. Would you relax," he said turning unto a desolated street. A couple minutes later he parked on a dust trail. He took the keys out and got out. I followed his example and met him at the front of the car. 

"Where are we?," I asked. Ahead of us I saw a big lake with big trees hanging over it; casting weird shadows in the water. A rope tied to a big branch was hanging over the lake. The sun was just beginning to set in the horizon. The whole scenery looked familiar but I knew I was never here before. 

"Don't you remember?," Crispin began. "We used to come here all the time. We used to hide from Skandar right under that hill over there," he said pointing to a hill created by branches and leaves. It took me a while to realize we were at "SCS". It stands for Skye, Crispin, Skandar. What? We were kids when we came up with the name. This is were me and Skandar promised we were going to be best friends and where we mixed our bloods together.  Pretty gross now that I think about it now.

"Yeah I remember. It looks so different," I said taking everything in.

  "Lets go on the swing," he said taking off his shirt and shoes. I turned my back and just took off my shoes. I turned around I saw that he was already by the swing; pulling on it to make sure it could support our weight. 

"Wanna go first?," he asked. I took it and put one leg on, afraid to take off the other. I shut my eyes. Shit this is scary. I felt Crispin arms snake around my waist and his body press up against mines. I felt his lips against my ear. 

"Let go Skye," he whispered in my ear. I shuddered against the sudden contact. I felt his hand run down my hip down to my leg. He grasped it and yanked it unto the tire. I felt my heart in my throat. Crispin's arms tightened around my waist and I backed closer in his embrace; afraid to fall off the thin barrier that held us up over the rushing waters below us. 

"On three we jump," he whispered. 

"No way," I said shakily. 

"Three."  

"I said no Crispin."

"Two."

  "Crispin no."

"One."

"Cris-" I was cut short by my fingers being preyed off the rope and falling into the icy cold water. 

"See that wasn't so bad," Crispin said as he inched closer to me. He had a cocky grin plastered on his lips.

   "I hate you so much," I said as I hit him in the chest. I didn't realize how close we were until I felt his hands wrapped around my waist. Soon we were only a couple inches apart.

   "Crispin! Skye!," I heard a voice yell from ashore. We both looked ashore and saw Skandar waving frantically at us. I looked at the distance between us and noticed that if I had leaned an inch in, our lips would be touching. I exhaled and made my way to where Skandar was. 

"Hey beautiful," he said as he wrapped a towel around me. He then hugged me and placed a kiss on my temple. 

"Hey Skandar." 

"You know your mom has been calling you for the past 15 minutes?" 

"Is she okay? What's wrong?," I asked frantically. 

"She's fine. She came home early but you weren't there and she got scared." 

"I better get home," I said as I dried off as much access water as possible. 

"Can we go now?," Crispin said as he threw his towel around his neck. I nodded and went to get my sneakers. I slipped them back on and made my way back over to the guys. Skandar was yelling at Crispin while he had a smirk slapped on his lips. As I got closer, Skandar stomped off to his car and drove off. 

"What's wrong with Skandar?," I asked as I grabbed another towel and placed it on my seat. Crispin did the same with his and got in. 

"What's wrong with him?," He asked as he clipped his seatbelt on and turned on the heat.

  "Don't act dumb with me Crispin. I'm not one of your dumbtastic whores," I snapped offended. 

"He's jealous." 

"Of what?," I asked. What could he be jealous of? Crispin? 

"Me." 

"Why wou-" I was cut off by Crispin cutting in. 

"He likes you okay. Heck, I might go as far to say he loves you."

  "No he doesn't."

   "Yeah he does. We're brothers, he tells me everything. Like the fact that every time he sees you he falls even more in love with you."

  "I don't feel the same," I said as I looked through the window. 

"Tell him that," Crispin said as he turned up the radio, showing that he didn't want to continue this conversation.   How can I tell him without breaking his heart and ruining our friendship. I love him too much to do that.