Chapter 15

Okay guys, I'm back (I think) ... I've been re-reading previous parts and I must say... Yikes, they are a mess! Lool so yeah I'm looking for a "proof-reader/ secretary". If your interested, message me :) I mean, you get a preview of the chapter before everyone else!

Chapter 15

I don't even know why I was upset. Crispin is just an asshole and he always will be one. He's been an asshole for years and he will continue being an asshole for years to come. Nothing will ever change that. I just needed to push Crispin to the back of my mind and focus on more important things; Casey.

We had our date tonight and I was excited about seeing some of his mother's art work and truly getting to know him. Already he seemed like a really good guy, perfect in every way. He was beautiful, smart and he had a really nice personality. He wasn't a douche bag like Crispin.

Crispin...

As much  as he urked me, I was attracted to him. I dont quite know why. He wasn't my type (even though I dont really have a type), but he wasn't the kind of guy I usually go for. He was the total opposite. 

We were opposites. 

Polar opposites. 

Like hot and cold. 

North and South. 

East and West. 

By the time I had finished having a mental breakdown I was home. I felt really bad about just kicking him out the car, but I had to. What he was saying was utter bullshit and it was wrong of him to bring up what Skandar and I had in the past. But, I was wrong to kick him out. I wrote myself a mental note to apologize to him whenever I saw him. 

***

At 7:30 my doorbell rang. I was still upstairs in my room getting ready for the date. I pressed my ear against the door. I couldn't quite make out the voices but I figured it was Casey. I grabbed my stuff and ran down the stairs.Sure enough, Casey was downstairs in the kitchen talking to my mother... And John.

It didn't quite surprise me that John was there also. 

Casey was leaning against the island. He was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt that clung to his chest. His hair was slicked back, but a few loose curls hung in his face. Every few seconds he would brush them back, but they would just fall back in his face. 

They all were so engrossed in their conversation that they didn't even notice me. I stayed back for a few seconds and watched them.

" Skye was the cutest thing little thing ever," my mother said passing around what appeared to be my baby picture. Ugh parents. 

I cleared my throat. They all spun around surprised. My mother quickly grabbed the photo and shoved it into a nearby draw. She knew I hated my baby pictures. Still, that never stopped her from showing them to all my friends when they came over.

"Wow, you look amazing," Casey said, making his way over to where I was standing. He pulled me in for a tight hug. He smelt of vanilla and after-shave. I inhaled his scent deeply, feeling completely light-headed. 

"Ready to go?," he asked, snaking his arm around my waist. I nodded eagerly and allowed him to lead me through the doors and into his car.