The Big Day

Gabriella's POV
THE PARTY IS TODAY!! I'm so excited! I wake up at eleven and call the girls. Taylor has the drugs, I have the rope, Kelsi has the blindfolds and Martha has the van. This plan is so flawless, like me. I flick my perfect long, brown hair and stare into my own deep brown chocolate eyes (through a mirror of course). I woke up like this - just flawless. When you look like me, who the hell needs brains? I get showered and ready for the game which is in an hour. I have on a blue sundress and my hair and make up are on point. I would say this is the most fabulous I've ever looked in my life but I do say that everyday. Yes, I stared at myself for three hours in the mirror and took four to get ready. I pack the ropes and other things into my massive bag and throw it into the boot. I drive to Martha's where we're meeting and we all run through the plan again. Then we all hop in the van and drive.

Chad's POV
I wake up. My head is pounding and my heart is racing. What the hell happened last night"! I glance over and see a small figure lying beside me, semi-naked. This is the moment I realise how hungover I am. I nudge the girl with my hand but she doesn't awaken. We obviously had fun last night, if you know what I mean. Just when I'm about to call an ambulance, she groans and pushes herself up.
"Ugh, my hea- CHAD!" She screams, piercing my brain, and obviously her own.
"Taylor!!!" I whisper. "Keep it down, my folks will hear."
Then my mum walks in. I push Taylor under the duvet.
"Oh don't worry Charles, we heard EVERYTHING last night. I hope you plan to marry this girl," she says before sassily walking out the room.
I glance at Taylor and she stares at me.
"So we did then...?" She frowns.
"Well Taylor, you are naked in my bed, as am I, and there are twenty three cans of beer at the foot of my bed. So I am guessing we did." I say sarcastically.
She picks up her phone and looks at the time. It's one o'clock already.
"Oh god! the game! I need to go get ready. I'm sorry Chad," she says, picking up and putting on yesterday's crumpled clothes. As she leaves, I realise the dress has a tear in the back of it. Nice work Chaddy-boy.
Then I remember the game. Oh god, Troy's going to kill me. I try to get over this hangover but it's pretty clear we will not be all in this together. Nor will my head be in the game. We won't be able to work this out. Everything isn't going to be fabulous. You can bet on that, it will definitely be a night to remember.

Taylor's POV
I sit in the car, crying. My virginity is gone, to Chad Danforth. Sure, I love him, but was I ready? Yes! It's just I can't remember anything. I drive to my house and look at myself in the mirror. My make up is half way down my face and my hair is tangled. I get in the shower and stand there, thinking of what I've lost. I still have the plan tonight and I decide not to tell any of the girls about what has happened. I get ready and drive to Martha's.
"Are you ready?" Kelsi asks.
"Let's do it!" We chorus!
"What team?!" I chant.
"WILDCATS!"
"WHAT TEAM!?" Martha booms.
"WILCATS!"
"WHAT TEAM?!" Gabriella yells.
"WILCATS! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!!!"