#wildcatsgetkidnappedbycrazygirlwhothinkssheisamarkerorbreedofdog

Gabriella's P.O.V

Troy bounces up to me, his hair effortlessly flicking from side to side.

"Hey Gabriella, there's a game on on Friday, and there's going to be a big party afterwards at my place. You wanna come ?" Troy asks me.

Although I've not spoken to him since I got to this school, Troy and I obviously have an amazing past. We've spoken to each other for a duration of five minutes, which clearly means we're in a relationship now. I glance over at the girls. This is perfect. Every detail of the plan has been smoothed out: Put Sharpay in prison, get Troy for myself and win the school. Taylor has a massive crush on Troy's best friend, Chad Danforth, and Kelsi hates Sharpay. Martha ? Martha's just the fat girl along for the ride.

"Yes Troy, that would be perfect." I say in an eerily evil voice, laughing to myself.

Troy backs away like I'm a deranged serial killer but I don't care, he's invited me now and I am most definitely going. The girls look over at me. Their faces echo what I'm thinking.

****************************************************************************

Taylor's P.O.V

I see Troy come over to Gabriella and her stare back tells me stage one of our plan #wildcatsgetkidnappedbycrazygirlwhothinkssheisamarkerorbreedofdog is complete. She comes over to us and we all laugh evilly. This plan is flawless, nothing could go wrong. It's not like we have anything to loose, except our entire futures. We all risk a heavy prison sentence and criminal record but that's nothing to worry about. I know that won't happen though, because between us we have an average IQ of 106. We spent ten minutes carefully planning and constructing this flawless operation, it's bound to be successful.

****************************************************************************

Chad's P.O.V

As I watch Taylor laugh evilly with all her friends, I think about how hot she looks in that modestly covering skirt and shirt with matching tie and headband. Taylor is amazing and I'm so glad Troy invited Gabriella to the game and his party because now she'll be there too ! I'm so pumped for the party ! And so is my hair ! You can tell by the way my ringlets are screaming to me and bouncing about playfully on my head.

"We love you Chad !" I hear them murmur in their sweet ringlet voices.

"I love you too ringlets." I whisper back, stroking each of them carefully.

People stare at me but I don't care, Taylor's watching me, and she looks oddly attracted to me. I better stop though because I know how jealous my arm pit hairs get.