What....?

When Harry woke up the next day he felt off. His scar was burning like never before and he felt his magic fluxing. As he got dressed, he pushed it to the back of his mind and tried to get control of his magic before it caused some damage. Harry guessed it would go away as he never usually got sick. Harry waited for Draco and Theo to came down and looked at him strangely before leaving the common room, Harry didn't eat much for breakfast and barely glanced at the paper. By the end of Transfiguration he was feeling decidedly worse, he dragged himself to Charms where his usual flawless performance was severely lacking which brought us to Draco and Theo dragged him to a hidden archway afterwards.

"What's wrong?" He demanded and Harry shrugged him off. 

"Nothing, I'm fine." 

"Bullshit," Harry blinked, it was the first time he remembered hearing Theo swear. 

"I'm fine, you two, it's nothing,"

"Don't even think about lying to us, you looked ill this morning, you looked worse in Transfiguration and now you just royally screwed up in Charms. I have never seen you pull of such bad work."

Harry winced. "I wasn't that bad," He tried. 

"You were out shone by Potter and Weasley." 

"Oh Magic, you have to be joking?" Harry replied alarmed and they shook their head, Harry groaned. "Ok so I'm not feeling great today,"

"Not great, Harry, you look like crap." Draco deadpanned.

"Fine, I feel like utter shit. I woke up like it and I don't know what's going on, I'm never sick, comes with the phoenix, and now my magic's feeling worse than it did earlier." Harry finally told him.

"Have you taken anything?"

 "No, I wouldn't even know what to take, I've never been ill." 

"Never?" Harry shook his head, they both sighed.

"Well, there's nothing to be done about your magic as it has to settle on its own. If you have a headache we can go to uncle Sev and get a headache reliever and he might have something for nausea too."

Harry nodded and they made their way down towards the dungeons, with every step, Harry felt worse and his friends were getting more and more alarmed. By the time they were safely in the cover of their territory, Harry was pale white and stumbling, Draco with Theo walking ahead, supported him to the Potions Master's office and hammered on the door. Snape threw open the door prepared to yell at the brat who hammered on the door when he saw them, he quickly grabbed hold of the unstable boy and carried him in. 

"What in Merlin's name happened?"

"I don't know, he said he woke up feeling like crap and its only gotten worse." Draco explained quickly. Harry suddenly groaned and clutched his head right over his scar, his magic flared around him and he collapsed.

"That can't be good," Draco muttered. 

"Go and fetch James and Sirius, use the floo," The brunette nodded and darted away, seconds later Sirius fell out of the floo and in to the office followed by James. 

"What's wrong?" 

"We don't know, his magic is reacting to whatever it is and he just collapsed."

"You don't think this is because of what happened, I mean he did get up pretty quickly." James suggested and Snape shook his head,

"I wouldn't know, Narcissa is the healer, I make the potions." 

 "I'll go," Draco said and flued straight home, he ran in to the living room where his mother and father were sat.

"It's Harry again, he's collapsed." He told them hurriedly. Narcissa was up with her kit before he finished and Lucius had their cloaks. They flued back to Snape's office and Narcissa began running scans. She frowned and began running different tests before shaking her head. 

"There is nothing wrong with him, there is no medical reason for him to be unconscious."

"So why's he like this?"

"I don't know," She sighed, "With Harry I am starting to believe it could be anything." They sat, waiting for him to wake up when he arched up and let out a piercing scream, blood poured from his scar and at the same time, Lucius and Severus collapsed in pain clutching their left forearms. 

Harry was in a world of pain. He was in his head but he wasn't, he could see things out of someone else's eyes and he only needed one guess as to who. Harry watched as magic visibly swirled around becoming faster and stronger until it slammed in to the core and he screamed. Harry was writhing on the floor when his eyes snapped open only they weren't his eyes, they were glaring crimson and his magic blasted out, only quick shields being raised stopped them from the onslaught.

"What the hell is going on," Sirius demanded, dropping his shield and looking at the fallen men and his godson. Narcissa had gone pale and was trying to soak up the blood, her mind whipping through multiple possibilities but coming up empty.

"I don't know, I really don't, and none of this makes sense."

Draco and Theo had backed up in shock, they had a feeling they knew what this was about but they both kept their mouth closed. Harry sucked in a sharp breath and when his eyes opened again they were his own shocking green, he sat up. 

"Holy shit," he gasped and no one bothered about the language.

"What was that?" James exclaimed and Harry looked around, he saw Severus and Lucius and smirked. "Are you alright?" James came over to Harry rapping him with his arms. 

"Yes I am fine dad," Harry said 

"What was that?" James asked again

"If I told you I doubt you would believe me." Harry said.

Severus was the first to wake up and he did so with a groan, Lucius quickly followed and they pulled themselves up ungracefully and fell in to chairs.

"It's not possible," The elder blonde muttered.

"It is," Severus said and Harry snorted. The Potions Master looked around sharply.

"Why do I get the feeling you had something to do with this?"

Lucius' head snapped around and Harry had the perfect angelic look on his face.

"Little old me?" 

"But he couldn't have, I mean that truly is impossible."

Harry smirked. "Impossible is something I do." 

"But how?" 

"Ah, now that is an interesting question, maybe you should ask him." 

"Can someone tell me what the bloody hell is going on?" Sirius burst out; the three of them exchanged looks. 

"The Dark Lord has returned."