Why?

"Hey would you look at that?" Harry sarcastically ask as an arrow went through an apple, "I hit it."

"Just because this system of yours work, do not forget about how you did start." Salazar quipped and Harry shot him a unimpressed look.

"Sal, if you are talking about failures, need I remind you of the mindscape.." Harry drawled as the man shot him a dark look

"I do believe we have a meeting," Sal switched the topic quickly and Harry snorted. He was impressed with Harry's seven door trick in his mindscape he didn't like getting trapped there for hours trying to figure out how to move.

"Yes Merlin has returned ten minutes ago," Harry said as they ventured up to the tower. 

"Your senses are increasing then?" Sal asked and Harry nodded.

"Since my animagus" He told him.

"Right not really surprising. Phoenix's is rather phenomenal and mysterious creatures," Sal stated as they made it to the hidden corridor to Godric's and Rowena quarters and office.

All four of them were sitting around laughing about something. "Hi Merlin!" Harry greeted his taking a seat in the chair next to Sal.  

"Rowena was showing your spell craft" Merlin said "I am really impressed."

"Thanks. I'm sure I have the basic but I need to build it up so it is stable" Harry said brightly.

"Now we have important things to discuss, " Merlin said to the room. 

"Yes! The story about the rebounding curse." Harry said, he has been waiting for a while now to hear the truth. 

"Yes now lets start at the beginning, " Marlin started "It starts with a  prophecy, well two to be exact."

"What!" Harry exclaimed in disgust, "You can't be serious!"

"Snakelet," Sal said sternly to Harry.

"Sorry,"

"The first prophecy was from Rowena herself, this one came long before she died;" Harry looked over to Row who nodded "It stated; The Golden Phoenix will take flight once again, Battling against the night and day, Beware the day clashes against the night, the night against the day, when comes the time, the one who taught by the greatest five will take what is rightfully theirs and the song of the Phoenix will be heard.

"It talks about a child, much like Arthur had when he was born.  For you Harry you are the Golden Phoenix one with great power, in your time they do not exist but in our time they were powerful, strong, and brought peace and love into the world. But with Power men hunted their kind till they are but a myth. You are the ones the fates have chosen to carry the flame of the Golden Phoenix. At first we didn't know it was you, but it is you. You were taught by the five of us. So when you return it will be different now, and you will know on your 11th birthday in four years time." 

"And the second one?" Harry asked in awe.  

"The second one is real but it got twisted and played with for the ones own gain, It said a child at the death of the seventh month, Of parent who thrice defied him, would have the power to vanquish the Dark Lord. The child would be marked his equal but he would have the power he knows not and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives." Harry raised his hand to the scar on his forehead.

"I must be the one then." Harry muttered, he knew from the lessons with Merlin that the world is now split between light and dark wizards and witches but Merlin wanted Harry to be able to figure out what he wanted to do when he returned.

"Yes, however a mistake was made," Marlin said and Harry looked up, "in the mist of what was happening the first prophecy was heard and then a second one all tied to you, and so that one person as you remember, bound your magic together" there was gasps heard from the founders, they weren't told that part and it is one of the most dangerous thing to do to someone's magic "it held for the most part and should that night I found you didn't occur then you would have died that night. The feeling you felt, the bound broke releasing unimaginable powers that could have eaten you up from the inside. The man left you that night while your sister and father thought you were dead. There was now way to control you or even teach you what you have been taught."

Harry blinked, his mind exploded with questions "What in the name of Circe Almighty was he thinking?" Harry asked

"I wouldn't have put it that way but, I do agree with Harry " Sal said coldly, who could have thought of bounding someone's magic and abandoning a magical child, it was simply not plausible for anyone who had magic.

"Another thing why was I left with muggle no less?"

"He simply wanted you out of the way, I know you at one time asked why your father never went looking for you, you need to know he wasn't apart of any of this, they all think you died that night with your mother, no body was found."

"I think I might look forward to meet them" Harry said thoughtfully "I mean I could teach her things and it would be nice to have a sibling the same age."

"Right you are, Harry," Helga agreed "you can decide upon meeting her."

"You don't have to like her" Sal warned "If she is awful and a brat brush her aside and show you superiority."

"Salazar!" Rowena chided but it didn't faze him.

"My Dear Row, if one had better qualities that are better than others it is one's right the show them is the situation arises. Modesty does not get recognition nor the power" Salazar drawled and Godric rolled his eyes.

"I am surprised you even know what modesty means Sal." He joked.

"So the prophecies are the reason everything happened?"

"Yes Harry, and they are both very active, when it comes time the truth would be reviled but it is your choice how you go about and doing it. "

"If the prophecy stands true I wont be aiding those who dropped me off at muggles." Harry huffed

"It may be more complicated than that dear boy, but we do not expect anything of you than to be the very best you can be." Helga soothed.

"What is suppose to happen when I do return?" he asked to Merlin.

"You will learn what we all kept for last, traveling to the Imbetween and the Outside, I will take you when you are ready and introduce you back to your world." Merlin informed "You will then be on your own to find what the world wants from you, you will start off by getting accepted into Hogwarts and from there it is yours."

"This is a lot to take in but you have another cycle of three years to decided what you'll do first" Ric piped up.

"I need to think, can I go?"

"Of coarse take an hour out of dueling today" Salazar said and Harry left the room. He ran to the Astronomy tower and transformed into his Phoenix. He flew around for a little bit only to land on the roof and siting down. He went straight to his mindscape taking his earliest memories, and throwing them into the viewing pool.

Watching and analyzing everything he remember which was lot for on who has an edict memory. Finally after so many questions he felt Salazar sneak into his mind. "I don't understand." Harry admitted.

"I can not say I do either" Salazar agreed with him "if there is anything you need to take from this is that it is not all down to you. I know you, you work hard are very brilliant. you have excelled beyond what was ever expected of you and it is the world that missed out on you."

"Thanks Sal," Harry murmured giving him a hug. 

"Please, I am not a fan of being on the tallest tower in the castle, you could have chosen the lake" Sal grumbled. 

"I do like the water but there is nothing quite like the wind."

"Spending to much time with Merlin, let me influence you to a counter it." Harry laughed as they both ventured out of his mind "Now get us down from this infernal tower" he said making Harry laugh more, he took Sal's arm and burst into flames.