Let the Games Begin

It was a fun day the weekend before exams, the final match for Quidditch. That morning Harry sat with his two pals eating their breakfast though for Harry is wasn't much. As he doesn't eat much anyways. It was around this time that the owls swooped in with the paper, which surprised Harry once he saw what was on it.

Whispers within the Wizengamot! 

In what was thought to be an ordinary Wizengamot session yesterday, something astounding occurred; a new Lord was sworn in. This in itself was not what cause the commotion, no, what threw everyone up in arms were the seats the new Lord claimed, seats long thought to be dead. Lord Marvolo Slytherin-Le fey was sworn into the Wizengamot and the seats accepted him immediately flaring with life most thought was long gone. An Heir to the Founders back within our midst and there was a scramble to find out just who this new Lord was, and many are already seeking alliance with him. The power he alone holds within the Wizengamot is immense, voting with eight seats he has the potential to tip the voting any way he wishes. Lord Slytherin-Le Fey was not available for comment on his surprise arrival, but this reporter did snatch a photo of him in deep conversation with Lord Lucius Malfoy, Lord Sirius Black and Lord James Potter discussing the new law petitioned within the session. The houses of Black, Potter and Malfoy hold enormous power within the Wizengamot themselves, each being a Noble and Most Ancient house, but with an alliance with the Houses of Slytherin and Le Fey, they would become untouchable.

There is rumors flying that the Chief Warlock, Albus Dumbledore, was less than please with the arrival of the new, handsome, Lord and tried to discount Lord Slytherin-Le Fey's claim, however his attempts were futile as the seats speak for themselves and he was welcomed into the Wizengamot. For now nothing is set in stone, and whispers are running, but this reporter is sure that she will be there as soon as something can be heard. 

Rita Skeeter, Special correspondent of the Daily Prophet.

Silent whispers also swept through the hall, an Heir to one of the Founders had been found and Harry smirked, he had no doubt this was exactly what Marvolo wanted. The factor of the unknown and a legal screw you to Dumbledore, Harry chanced a look at the Headmaster and snickered when he saw the man glaring at the paper.

"I wonder who the new Lord is?" Theo murmured in awe and Harry smirked.

"I am sure you will find him to be very influential." Harry said "I have to go; see you in the crowds." 

As Harry walked on to the field he felt it, it was concentrated to the left side of the crowd; magic, and Harry's eyes snapped to a dark haired stranger. The man was very attractive and was gaining a few looks, he had pale skin, pink lips, high cheek bones and perfectly sculptured brows giving him the perfect aristocratic finish. Harry smirked, he would recognize that magic anywhere and when charmed icy blue eyes snapped to his own glowing green the stranger raised an eyebrow. Harry's smirk stretched.  

"Here come the Slytherin team: Captain Flint, Montague, Percy, Warrington, Bole, Derrick and  Harry Potter!" They were screams and cheers from the Slytherins and Ravenclaws whilst boo's from the Lions and some braver Hufflepuff. "For the Hufflepuff team we have Captain Page, Stretton, Burrow, Egru, Samuel, Branden, and Parkin!"

Harry saw the Puffs come out. Madam Hooch, the Quidditch referee, stepped on to the pitch and released the bludgers followed by the snitch, taking hold of the quaffle.

"Mount your brooms." She called clearly. Harry climbed on to his broom locking eyes with their seeker.

"I want a nice clean game, from all of you." Even with the last part of her sentence, she still looked towards the Snakes. She blew her whistle and threw up the quaffle, 14 people rose up in to the air as the game began.