Hard Fun

*A long time from the last chapter but I am continuing! Please note throughout the Prologue and Part One (year one) there are some chapters that may or may not be from the original Author and Book; Twins: A Different Life By Jessiikaa15, on Fanfiction.net. I will make a message for the Author that most of the Part one if from the story above, I was not trying to copy her but my friend did. Anyways we will continue on with the show, thanks!*

"Accio." She called frustrated, the book barely twitched.

"Don't worry Eve it's a difficult spell and your still much more advanced than every other 1st year." Dumbledore told her soothingly, and Harry barely covered his snort with a cough when he came to ask his dad something.

"What are you laighing about?" Evangeline demanded, "I'm in the middle of training."

Harry looked at her with amusement. "Not very successful apparently."

"Harry she is your sister learning really hard magic," Dumbledore told him getting an eye roll from Harry.

"I'd like to see you try and do a 4th year spell." Evangeline snapped and Harry shrugged, taking out his wand.

"Accio." He said with a flick of his wand. The book soared in to his outstretched hand instantly and he nodded, he knew that spell like the back of his hand, having edited it himself. The look of flabbergast on Dumbledore's face was almost as amusing as the outraged horror on Evangeline's, and he laughed, banishing the book back with a wave of his wand just to rub it in.

"Carry on. I see I am very much outclassed here." Harry said, his voice dripping in sarcasm. He span on his heel and entered the room he was training in deciding it wasn't time to ask his dad.

"How did he do that?" Dumbledore asked shocked.

"I don't know Eve has been trying for weeks now and still hasn't got it." James said with a shake of his head. "Everything seems to be effortless when it comes to magic for Harry and it has been rumored that he does wandless magic."

"Don't be ridiculous, m'boy, that's impossible." Dumbledore waved off, "I expect it was just luck."

James didn't respond just followed his son to the room. When he walked in he saw his son at the center with dummies all around him. In awe he watched Harry take out all of them easily and effortlessly and all without a wand or saying anything. Even though he knew it was just amazing to know how strong he is.

"Hey dad," Harry said cleaning up the room with a wave of his hand.

"Hey that was amazing..."

"Thanks you should've seen Godric and I spar the others call it a work of art."

"Well maybe one day I could see the memory how about a little session with me" James asked getting a chuckle from Harry "though go easy on me I am no master."

Harry nodded conjuring up two regular swords not using his just yet. They then spared for a few rounds having fun bickering and just having a blast. Father and son. Harry found out that his father was good with a sword but not to par with Godric but he had fun with him anyways.

"Nice job there dad," Harry said taking a towel to his hair.

"Thanks it has been a while since I had done that. You are like an expert with a sward." James praised.

"Well I was taught by the best." Harry answered "would it be alright if I head down to the potions lab I need to prove something to Professor Snape."

"I don't see a problem."

"Thank," Harry shouted has he ran put of the room to the dungeon, slipping through all of his shortcuts to get him back to the dungeons as quick as humanly possible. He walked in to the common room and released a sigh of utter relief, dropping down on the leather sofa next to his two friends with as much grace as an elephant, smiling slightly.