The Holidays a coming

*Please note throughout the Prologue and Part One (year one) there are some chapters that may or may not be from the original Author and Book; Twins: A Different Life By Jessiikaa15, on Fanfiction.net.*

Harry found that November past in a blur with everything he had going on, Slytherins were busy training for the up coming games, he had finally tested his sedative; it was a success. Harry was now walking back from the library, since he was finishing with packing for break, when he heard the Gryffindor trio speaking in hushed tones and he immediately ducked behind the closest statue to listen to them.

"No I've heard of him before I just can't think." Granger muttered irritated.

"Well whoever he is he has something to do with whatever is hidden on the 3rd floor."  Evangeline said.

"Yeah and Snape's after it," Ron growled.

"He will just have to keep looking for this Flamel guy, he has to be somewhere." Evangeline sighed.

"Nicholas Flamel, I know I've read it somewhere." Granger whisper exclaimed, sounding incredibly frustrated.

"Come on, we have to finish that Transfiguration essay." Evangeline reminded them.

Harry remained perfectly still as they passed his hiding spot, not even breathing until they had turned the corridor and silently ran back to tell Draco and Theo. He found the blond pouring over a Charms text for his homework and Theo working on his potions paper.

"Put that down we have someone to search for." Harry told then sitting down his satchel falling to the ground. 

"Just let me finish, I'm nearly done and if I don't do this my father is going to kill me, my grades are not what he expects them to be." Draco sighed, Harry looked alarmed.

"Dray why didn't you tell me your father was on to you about your grades I would of helped you." 

"Its nothing he's just picky." Draco tried to push it off but Harry wasn't having it.

"What is he complaining about?" Harry demanded in a tone that held no room for arguments.

"Its because of that damn Mudblood and her need to live in the library, I'm 3rd in the year but she just won't quit and when he found out that she was a Mudblood with no prior wizarding knowledge there was a clear warning for me to sort it out." Draco burst out. Harry frowned, understanding the dilemma, some purebloods often felt that during a Mudblood's first few years in to the wizarding world it was their right to guide them, and they didn't particularly like when they were showed up by new corners. Harry found it mind-blowing that they wouldn't care if the Mudblood had been in the world for quite some time, believing that their success was because they had fully accepted their role in the wizarding world, but hated it if they shone in the beginning. Harry shook his head, grinning at his best friend.

"Well your not having the top spot sorry, that's all mine and if your father has a problem with that he can write to me and I'll explain that as someone who can produce successfully cast all of our curriculum spells wandlessly and wordlessly, as well as recite what they are and what they do, I deserve it." Harry said to him, snickering when Draco rolled his eyes, "Granger is an easy one to overcome, she's all theory. Her starting influence in to our world was the worst possible choice so she'll suffer when it comes to practical. You, on the other hand, are great at practical casting, and are much more advanced, meaning you just need to strengthen your theory based work. I know both of you can. Either of you study Occlumency?"

"Yes all traditional Purebloods teach it to their children to help the stability of our core growth."

"We will have both of you just below me by tomorrow and then we have some work to do."