Nine and Three Quarters

The day came up and fast for the Potters. This was the first time the three potters were found in public. And people were surprised.

"So you got everything you need. I will be at Hogwarts as a teacher so you can come find me if you need to." James said to his two children who were on either side. Evangeline finally stopped winning about the train ride and Harry going to Hogwarts.

Over in the distance a shock of red hair was seen walking up to the three. "Good Morning Mrs. Weasley boys, Ginny." James greeted them all with a smile, Harry silently groaned and Evangeline smiles brightly.

"Good Morning James, Evangeline." Mrs. Weasley said ignoring Harry totally. Which didn't bother him but it did his dad.

"The twins are finally going to Hogwarts I am assuming Ron is excited," James tried to keep it civil but there was a hint of annoyance.

The said boy stepped forward "yes I am especially your class Professor."

James chuckled "yes only a year away then I can teach you all. Well you better run off and find a cart for you all."

Evangeline smiled and took Ron and ran off leaving Harry rolling his eyes. "Harry" James called him back Harry looked up to his father "my father gave me this when I boarded this train my first year, he told me to use it for what ever I may seem fit. I wasn't going to give it to your sister because she didn't deserve it but you have a purpose for it so use it well. Open the box when your alone tonight." He said handing a small box "second I don't know if you'll be a prankster as I was once. But here is a tool for you to use. I helped make it just say I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. This is between us no one else ok?"

Harry looked over a map and a box then back to his father "thank you I won't let you down." James smiled at his son they each bid each other a good bye and Harry boarded the train.

It didn't take Harry long to find a and empty compartment. It was surprising to say the least to find an empty one being so late to the train.

He was excited to say the least, a new adventure. The new world its exhilarating exciting thrilling with the unknown. And yet he was going home. Granted the ones who made it home won't be there. But he can carry on with the memories of the fun years he had, the pranks, the creatures, lessons.

It will be something new.

And Harry wasn't sadden by this.

A while through the train ride Harry found him transfixed in yet another positions book by Severus Snape. He was brilliant in his work almost at Salazar's level. Though this might be something they would question a eleven year old reading.

That has been something on Harry's mind. Light and Dark magic. Why was there a line between the two? In his eyes magic is magic. So why cut off sacred magic of old. Merlin informed Harry about this subject before he left. Which sprung many debates during their chess games.

Harry's thoughts were then  unceremoniously broken when the door was shoved open and Evangeline flounced in with the Weasley boy and a girl with lots of busy brown hair and a somewhat tense air around her; she was a Mudblood, Harry was sure of it. It was obvious, he saw it all the time with those born of Mud. They were all tense and nervy as they adjusted to the magical world they were coming in to, but they soon settled in once they began classes on wizarding customs and traditions.

Salazar always said the Mudblessed, as they were also called, were amusing for him to teach, and often quite brilliant to teach once they fully accepted their new world. He didn't care for Blood Traitors, the ones who went back to the Mud, back to the muggles, actually he quite despised them. Harry shook his head, eyeing his sister with distaste.