Grand Old Enterance

It seemed that Evangeline was yelling at they Slytherins for something again and the trio were just outside the door, Weasley had began another rant about how it was cruel and unnecessary to attack Evangeline when the Slytherin trio stepped in.

"...You are all just being foul, she has done nothing but yet you continue to attack her."

"Oh no Evangeline, these are all just terrible accidents." Harry said softly, gasps rang out as Harry was pushed in to the hall looking at the Golden Trio through narrowed green eyes.

"You!"

"Oh yes, did you expect me to die when I was accidently knocked out of the air? Oh no dearest sister, no I'm still alive and I even won the game." Harry held up the snitch with a smirk, the Slytherin table exploded in cheers, pleased hissing rose through the stamping and clapping and Harry nodded his head at his House before turning back to Evangeline and her group. They were red in the face and glaring murderously at Harry who was smirking openly.

"It looks as if there is some good in this accident, us winning the game and then the cup will be ours. It's just such a shame that Evangeline seems so accident prone lately, isn't it?" Harry tilted his head innocently to the side, "All these accidents so suddenly after mine, such bad luck. Maybe they will stop now, or they might get worse, who knows." Harry shrugged and the Snakes laughed.

"You can't threaten Evangeline the Girl-Who-lived?!?" Harry clutched his heart in mock horror.

"Threaten!?" He exclaimed dramatically, "I could never threaten the Girl-Who-Lived, it would be blasphemy. How could anyone do such a horrific thing is beyond me, it must have been accidental."

With a sweetly smile the trio headed over to the Slytherin table with Harry in the wheel chair. The other adults that were there all went up to the head table. Severus, and the monarch Malfoy's sat net to him as well as James followed by the other two Marauders.  They each took a seat just as Dumbledore got to his feet.

"I would like to welcome back, Mr Potter, who has clearly made a wonderful recovery from his terrible accident." He announced. The hall clapped and Harry nodded, he would show them an accident, he wanted to push his stupid sister down the stairs but he wouldn't stoop to her level. The other Slytherins seemed to have done a good job in making her life hell for the past weeks, Harry glanced over at Evangeline and smirked when he saw her sat with her head down; they had definitely done a good job.

"The twins were a massive help, they got us in to the Lions' Den to redecorate." Draco told him as the food appeared, Harry raised an an eyebrow and the blond smirked.

"We also made a promise to retaliate anyone who helped Evangeline or spoke ill of you." Theo explained with a shrug and Harry grinned.

"Nicely done, you two, nicely done."

"Well you didn't expect us to let this go did you?"

"I would be hurt if you did." Harry said to him. When Harry was ready to leave the whole table followed him, they seemed to make an armed guard to escort him down to the common room and Harry couldn't help but smirk "Just what happened while I was out?" He asked Draco as he walked next to the chair and who, was quite enjoying the reaction.

"Everything,"

In the cover and safety of the common room, Harry was surrounded by messages of relief and welcomes, the whole House seemed to have missed him and it took nearly an hour for them to calm down; there was even a party planned. Flint came over with a smirk and a nod.

"You really did pull of the impossible ay, Potter?"

Harry smirked.  "Of course,"

"I cannot believe you still won the game." Flint shook his head and Harry grinned even more.