An Old Game

Harry stood watching Julious do his work. But in truth he's not really paying attention. His mind was off wondering, not entirely just talking to Hogwarts.

Since he was young she always talked to him gave him what ever he asked for. She gave him many secoret passages to get easily from the top floor to the great hall in seconds. Even she stoped the moving stairs for him.

It made the five very jealous of him but Hogwarts does what she wants. Can't complain about that.

His thoughts were abrupted by the name of "Potter, Evangeline" he saw how she walked up and sat. Whispers filled the air Harry all he did was shake his head. "Gryffindor" Julious shouted anoyed.

She strutted to the table as cheers sounded "Potter, Harry" then the room feel deathly quiet. They were all confused, he's suppose to be dead.

With a grin he walked up to greet an old friend. Julious woke the second he felt his magic "well well well. I have waited a long time to finish our game." Harry could only laugh.

"So how did you get round up into this job?" Harry asked taking his move on the board.

"Mmm about one of the headmasters sujested it half a century ago. I was board." He said while calculating his move.

"You must have been very board once they left."

"Yes indeed I was. Ahh" Julious mumbled focusing on the old game they left unfinished durring Harry's last visit. "Dam" the second after Harry thowart him.

"Mind you it was I who created you." Harry added chuckling taking out his king.

"The enbodiment of all four founders" Julious stated with a glare. "That reminds me what house house do you want?"

"Don't ask me I am not the one to chose, your the sorting hat" Harry confessed with a slytherin grin.

"Cheeky brat-" there long game was interupted "what the hell do you think your doing?!?" Julious shouted.

The hall went silent, no one shouted at the Transfiguration teacher. "Julious your over 1000 years old stop acting like a child."

"But I was about to beat you."

"No you weren't not even close."

"Fine, but were finishing this once and for all brat."

"Deal you can find me when you want too now sort me moldy."

"Dear god not that name, alright," Julious paused seeing every one gaping at them "I think we broke them."

"Just get on with it" Harry huffed to the hat.

"Well you knew this all along, Slytherin" the hall stopped breathing a Potter in Slytherin.

"Now you broke them, Julious" Harry said to the hat which only responded with cheeky brat.

Harry joined the stunned Slytherins at their table and slowly the ceremony continued.

Dumbledore gave his annual speech and food showed up. "Potter in Slytherin, never would have guessed."

"Never even heard of another Potter."

Harry sighed inwardly this was going to be a long year. "Yes its surprising and no I am not like my twin. So get that out of your head now." He announced to the table with a flair of magic. They quieted after that.

Soon after the feast Harry found himself following Snape to the headmaster's office. His feet carried him the familiar way and he ignored Snape, who was glaring and holding his hand, completely, sneering as the man moved in front as if he was leading him. The man uttered the password under his breath and the statue jumped to the side, revealing the moving spiral staircase that gave access to the office. Harry came face to face with five other people, and the Headmaster being one of them, Harry assumed that the other four were the Heads of Houses seeing as Professor Snape was there and Draco had told him as much.