15. Long Lost, Finally Found

Hey guys! I hope you like this chap! It's going to be full on drama and it's super crazy! Anyway, check it out! Vote, Comment, Fan if you can ! :D

Picture at the side is of Stephenie, Elena and Brian. 
Dedicated to Rendee94

VOTE! COMMENT! FAN ! 

**********************

 15. Long Lost, Finally Found

Gabrielle’s POV

I never thought I’d be part of a bridal party. I never even thought I’d find a place where I could be myself. Where people wouldn’t try and bring me into their packs simply because I’m Riser. I didn’t think in a million years would I ever be able to find a place where I could be comfortable again. Until I met Jarred.

Now I felt safe again—something I hadn’t felt in the longest time. He marked me. I was his and he was mine. Mine. So why the fuck were there girls hanging off his arm? Why the fuck wasn’t he making them go away?

My wolf was snarling inside me and it was all I could do to not rip that girls’ throat out. Jarred didn’t look as if he were enjoying it but he was polite to her. I think I heard him say that she shouldn’t hang off his arm like that for fear of people noticing and thinking the worst but that...slut just giggled and acted as if he’d said nothing at all. It pissed me off big time.

“You okay, Elle?” Corey asks me as she hands me a glass of coke.

I gulped it all, feeling the acid burn my throat. Feeling Corey looking at me strangely I turned my neck causing a slight feel of whiplash before I faced her disapproving gaze. “What?” I snapped.

“Calm your wolf, Elle. He’s only being nice because she’s the daughter of some pack leader.” Corey muttered.

Oh yeah. That. Still—she knew he has a mate. Just because we didn’t reek of each other didn’t mean she could hold on to him like that. “She’d best let go if she doesn’t want me to choke her with the air she breaths.” I growled dangerously causing some Alpha’s to turn their heads at me.

Since Lacy’s wedding was today Alpha’s from the closest parts of the continent had come up with a few of their pack to witness the union of an Alpha’s child. It wasn’t necessary but it was also a good way to fix affairs and reconnect with other packs.

I was about the only one complaining.

“Piss off, Corey. I’m about ten seconds to actually going up there and ripping her arm off. I don’t care if she’s an Alpha’s successor. She’s on my mate. Mine.” She laughed and I turned to glare at her. She looked away—I hated doing that. I knew she wasn’t trying to stare me down or make fun of me, she was just amused by the fact that I was pissed off because my mate was with some teeter totter. “Sorry.” I murmured before focusing my eyes on my mate. Mine.

“It’s okay, Elle. I get what you mean. People do that to Jordan too.” She said, a growl edged on her tone. “But it’s okay. Because he’s mine—just like Jarred is yours. Plus—he’s marked you which means he’s put a claim on you—a claim he has to take seriously or else he could be punished by Lupa herself.”

“That’s bullshit. Look at what my b—look at what my mother did to my father and her children. Why hasn’t she been punished? Look at the curse on me. Lupa might be our goddess but that’s all. She doesn’t punish—she watches.”

“Elle you seriously have to relax.” Corrine scolded. I guess my negative mood was pissing her off. Hmm. I wonder why that was? She’d been having on and off mood swings.