2. Slowly by Slowly..

Thank's so much for the votes! Before you read I'd just like to add that I hope you continue to support this and vote/comment/fan if you can! I'd like to hear feedback if possible but I just hope you like it enough to vote for the next chapter. Again I'll wait for about 3-5 votes but I hope you can give me more than that! Thank's for the support! x - Hilda
P.S. Look at the pic over there " >>>" ! That's Corrine and Jordan ^.^. Who do you guys think should be Gabrielle and Jarred? I think the cover's a dead give away though haha! x 

***
Two.  

I woke up with a throbbing headache. I couldn’t really understand what was going on because my head was still spinning but when I finally got hold of myself and noticed my surroundings, I found myself in a large room. There was a king sized bed with silk covers, a giant king sized television with an Xbox and a PS3 underneath it. There were two huge doors—judging from the size of the room, the first door would be an exit, the other some sort of closet.

The huge French styled windows were gorgeous! The view I got was breathtaking—it was unlike anything I’d ever seen. There were plenty of trees, a sparkling lake. There were people I didn’t know smiling and laughing as they played football. Wow…where the hell am I?

I found myself staring at a full length mirror. The mark on my neck—from when the bastard claimed me was still there. Usually, if you find your mate, the claiming bite would sink into your skin and disappear. Wherever you go other wolves would sense and feel that your mated instead of seeing it as  a huge scar. It was his branding and I knew people knew it. It disgusted me to think that it was on my skin.

What surprised me also was that my clothes from the party was no longer smelling of alcohol. My shoes were cleaned and under the chair whilst the dress was neatly folded. I wondered for a second if I was dreaming and smacked myself across the face.

“Ouch.” Okay, not dreaming. I sighed, I was wearing an oversized white shirt. My bra and thong were still on so I took that as a good sign. Still, I would find and murder Corey for ditching me in whoevers house.

When I made my way downstairs, I realized two things: one, whoever I had sex with (or saved me from being picked up) was rich. Two, I was starving. I found myself in the side of the kitchen. I didn’t want to put on my tight dress so I stuck to the oversized white tee. I didn’t wear shoes so I was all legs and crazy bed hair.

Somehow, I felt like there was something missing inside of me. Like I’d lost something.  See, I always felt complete to myself. I didn’t feel like I needed a mate when everything I had was easy. I tried living without sex and it worked for a year and a half. Somehow…sex was something my body needed to function. Don’t get me wrong, it wasn’t a wolf thing. It was more of a girl thing. I’d gotten so used to sex that when I got drunk, I did it with the first sleaze ball who could pick me up with the crappiest pick-up lines he had.

I cringed at the thought. My stomach grumbled even more so I decided to keep walking. My senses were stronger and I could hear footsteps, the breathing, the talking, the sizzling of the bacon on the pan, the whooshing sound of the juice on the glass. Wow….did I turn?

Fuck! I thought to myself, this is bad. This is so bad. Maybe I did turn—but why would I be here? Wait—Corey said it was a wolf party….which mean t whoever’s house I was in was a wolf too. What the hell was wrong with me?

First I felt like a part of me was missing…like I was forgetting something. Now I realize that my dull senses had been heightened—I could hear everything and that was no good—I couldn’t really tune in the thoughts of people, I couldn’t tune in their talking so it was a huge buzzing sound. I felt like I was getting a bigger hangover than I already had.