Acknowledgement & Sequel News

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who gave this a shot. It means so much to me. I know that I'm not the best but I'm proud that you even gave me a chance to show you Gabrielle and Jarred's story. I'm honored to have been with you guys for the past year and a half. 

Wow, thinking back it has been such a ride! I didn't even realize it was a year and a half. But thanks. Thanks especially to those readers who also give me support in my other stories--you know who you are. You're all damned amazing. 

---------- END ACKNOWLEDGEMENT ----------------

SEQUEL NEWS! 

My Only Love is the first of my Trilogy-Series Werewolf book. The sequel will not be posted until later on the year and I will most definitely update you all. The sequel is called 'My Only Hope' and yes, it will now revolve around Gabby and Jarred's baby girl :) 

As I said, I won't upload it until later in the year but I honestly hope you all check out my new Paranormal Story: 'THE TOUCH OF DEATH'. 

------------ANYTHING ELSE?--------------------

If you want to interview Jarred or Gabby, ask me a couple of questions or ask me to read your story I have a 'JUNK BOX' on the 'My Works' thing and I'll reply/read as much as I can. 

If you really, really need to talk to me post on my Facebook page,  
http://www.facebook.com/hildatherese or check out the External Link. It would also be awesome if you shared the love and Liked it :) 

------------------------------------------------------

Again, thanks so much for the overwhelming support. I didn't think I'd get it this good :) You're all too awesome!

Love, Hilda. xxxxxx