My Only Love [PG13+]

The Companion Novel/Sequel to this book is now up, titled MY ONLY HOPE :) 

_________________

"I’ve been beaten, I’ve been raped, and I’ve been battered and bruised, ruined all around. I don’t like to trust, I don’t like it when boys look at me, I don’t like it when people touch me. In fact, I don’t like people cause I’m not so human. I am a wolf—the next in line to be the Luna of a pack in Colorado. I’ve been marked by a man who isn’t my mate and he ruined me, they’ve been tracking me ever since and I’ve been running away ever since. My life isn’t easy. Whose is?" Gabrielle Brandt is one of the most powerful female wolves in the world. She's also the most hunted. Gabrielle had been running away since she was sixteen from the people who were meant to treasure her the most and at her young age she's lived through death, heartbreak and bloodshed. After five years of running Gabrielle finally gives normalcy a shot. But with her luck she comes across Jarred Blakely...her mate. Despite all the sorrows of her life will Gabrielle finally give true love...and life, a shot? 

With her past unmistakably close by, will Gabrielle run, as she always had or will she fight and face it with her only love?

***

NOTE: There will be crude language and strong sexual references in this novel. 

All rights reserved. 
Copyright: This story: "My Only Love" including all chapters, prologues and epilogues and associated (i.e. fanfics, teasers and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders) is copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (Fallen Infinity Books or Hilda Therese) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.
Punishments include but are not limited to: 
A fine of up to $150,000 for each work infringed. 
Infringer pays for all attorneys' fees and court costs. 
The Court can issue an injunction to stop infringing acts. 
The Court can impound the illegal works.
The infringer can go to jail.