one

Nora

"Babe stop," I laughed as Liam danced around me. I was working on some papers I had to fill out for studio time and I didn't need him distracting me.

I mind as well introduce myself, my name is Eleanora Ivy Eastwood but everyone calls me Nora, no one ever calls me by my full first name.

I'm my fathers only child and I have two older half brothers on my moms side, Brandon and Aaron. They don't see each other anymore, my mom and dad. They were never even together, just a one night stand that just so happened to make me.

They still love me, my dad tells me I'm the best thing that ever happened to him. They tried to get together, to raise me and it worked for a year or two but my mom just couldn't do it anymore. My dad on the other hand fell madly in love with her and has been for as long as I can remember.

I grew up mostly switching between my mom and dad. That was at least until I met Liam. I moved in with him after high school and we've been together for almost three years.

He somehow even convinced me to move out to LA with him. We live in a tiny studio apartment, there are actually a lot of people our age here so we aren't exactly alone. I have a record deal with Atlantic Records and I've been doing group dance classes on the side to have fun and hopefully get better at actually performing.

Liam doesn't have a job, he just does whatever he wants. One of my only other friends here is named Katie, she lives across the hall from me and Liam.

She has a boyfriend but he's kinda weird, they don't live together and whenever I see them he's wearing all black and has his hood up. She tells me he's perfectly normal but there's no way being that shady is normal.

I met Katie when she moved in early last year and we've been friends since, her and her boyfriend didn't start dating until about six months ago.

I finished up the papers and set them all in a pile on my kitchen table. I got up and met Liam on the small couch. I sat down next to him and he stood up and went to the bed. He's weird like that sometimes, he wants to be next to me when I'm busy but when I'm not it feels like he couldn't care less.

I turned on the tv and just sat there, waiting for him to come back but when I turned around, he was already asleep on our bed. As I got up to change I smiled at how cute he looked. I threw on one of my sweatshirts and a pair of athletic shorts and climbed in on my side of the bed.

He likes his space when he's sleeping so I just stayed on my side and stared out the window.

I'm actually from just outside of Miami so I'm used to the ocean but I never really spent much time in the city, but in these last three years I've really gotten used to the noise.

I quickly fell asleep to the sound of the street below.

"Nora!!!" Liam yelled, waking me up,  as he read something on my phone. "What?" I groaned and he smiled at me,

"You have dance today." He laughed and I rolled my eyes, "that's not until tonight" I said as I rolled back over.

"But you're always so excited about it." He said and I smiled. "Want me to drive you?" He asked and I nodded no as I sat up. "Okay fine, I'm gonna do laundry though, do you need anything washed?" He offered and I laughed as I nodded no again.

He just smiled and kissed my cheek before grabbing what he needed and walking out the door. The laundromat he likes is all the way across town and even though I said no he still took my clothes with him so I'm guessing he won't be back before I have to leave tonight.

Well I guess I have the day to myself. I dug my guitar out from the bottom of my closet and started practicing a song I was writing. I started playing the chords and started making up lyrics as I played around with the notes.

I had scribbled down a few lyrics and the next thing I remembered was checking the clock to see that I'd been working on it for almost three hours.

I tucked my guitar back away and threw on a pair of athletic leggings and a black Calvin Klein sports bra.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. I had quite a toned stomach because of dance and working out whenever I had free time but Liam didn't like me showing myself off.

He always tells me that it's not that he doesn't trust me, it's that he doesn't trust other guys that would see me. I just sighed as I glanced at the picture of us at graduation and threw on one of his shirts.

I slipped on a pair of chunky tennis shoes and grabbed my phone.

I closed the door behind me and headed downstairs. It wasn't too far away, only a mile or two so I just walked.

A/N
IM FUCKIN BACK BITCHESSSSS
Why are beginnings so awkward for me🤮🤮 anyway if you made it this far ily 🤣
Also idk about this name :/

PSA BITCHES
**** her songs are going to include stuff by Olivia O'Brein, Noah Cyrus, Madison Beer, and a few more so I don't need any comments like 'BuT i ThOuGHt SHe WaS PLAyED bY (any artist I just listed)' or sum shit bc it will change throughout the story****