THE PHONE CALL

HEY GUYZ SORRY I TOOK SO LONG I AM JUST MAJOR BUSY BUT THERE WILL BE REGULAR UPLOADS STARTING THIS WEEKEND I PROMIS. I ALSO PROMIS TO STICK WITH MY UPLOADING SCHEDUAL UNLESS I ABSOLUTLY HAVE TO CHANGE IT.

*RECAP*

“LACEY! LACEY! OPEN YOUR EYES. YOUR OK IT’S JUST ME KYLE!”

Kyle. I opened my eyes and jumped into his arms and clung to him as if he was about to disappear. I burst into tears as he rocked me back and forth to calm me down. When I stopped crying I looked up at Kyle.

“Hey babygirl. You ok?”

I nodded and snuggled closer to him if that was even possible.

“Ya I'm ok just a bit sore and shaken up.”

He kissed my head and tightened his hold on me.

“I'm so sorry babygirl. I thought I lost you.”

I felt something wet on my shoulder and looked up to see Kyle with tears streaming down his face.

“Hey baby, look at me. I'm right here I'm fine I'm not going anywhere. Ok?”

He nodded and buried his face in the crook of my neck. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes before I was pulled away from Kyle and yanked into someone’s arms. Kyle growled but stayed where he was his arms now crossed and pouting. I looked up and saw Keiffer.

“Lacey I'm so sorry! This is all my fault.”

He held me so tight that I could barly breath.

“Keiffer it’s not your fault. Calm down.”

“Yes it is I bailed Jay out of Jail and Kayman found out and that’s why he did this to you. He knows I'm your brother.”

“Whoa. Hold up. Rewind. Jay was in jail?”

“Ya long story short you’re on the news the boys are looking for you and Jay got pissed and beat up one of Kaymans guys and got arrested.”

“Dumbass.”

“Yup that’s Jay for ya.”

“And Kayman knows you’re my brother?”

“Yup someone saw me bail Jay out and told Kayman and he found out.”

“Well things just got interesting.”

JAYLAS P.O.V

Ha that bitch didn’t even see it coming. It was almost too easy to take down that bitch Jenna and sneak into the prison. I was about to go down to Jays cell and beat the shit out of him just for the hell of it when I saw someone who made me stop in my tracks. I was glad I was in Jenna’s form right now or I would be screwed.

“Keiffer?”

He recognised me and I did everything Jenna would do. I had been tracking and studying her for weeks and I knew everything about her. After he bailed Jay out I had to go tell Kayman what was going on. So as soon as Keiffer was out of sight I took off.

LACEYS P.O.V

Kyle, Keiffer and I were sitting around finalizing our plan to escape. Keiffer would distract Kayman while Kyle and I came to attack from behind. Once Kayman was out cold and I made sure he was not about to wake up anytime soon we would take him back to the pack house and get him the help he needed. Somewhere in there I would have to break off and go find my brothers so they didn’t get themselves in some major shit.

My phone started vibrating in my pocket. Keiffer had managed to get my phone for me but I didn’t have any minutes left so I couldn’t call anyone and none of us knew where we were because we moved again last night and this time Keiffer was with us not Kayman. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Jenna.

‘Lacey I really hope this is still your number but I have to tell you something important yesterday I was working my shift at the prison and some girl came in and tied me up took my uniform and guess what she Is a shifter but not like you she is a multishifter so she took my place and she knows everything about you being Keiffers brother and him bailing Jay out. I'm so sorry Lacey.’

I sent her a quick text back saying;

‘Stay where u r I’m sending help and I know she knows it’s has already been dealt with just hang in there girl. Luv u <3’

  She replied with;

‘Thank you so much Lacey! Luv u 2 girl.’

I decided not to tell Keiffer because he was being really hard on himself as it is and I didn’t want him getting mad that he couldn’t tell that it wasn’t Jenna at the prison yesterday.

I looked at my phone and saw that I had 300 minutes on my phone. What the hell!?!

I checked the date and saw it was July 1st I get 300 minutes at the first of each month. YES!!!!!

“GUYS ITS JULY FIRST I HAVE 300 MINUTES ON MY PHONE I CAN CALL ONE OF THE BOYS AND WE CAN GET OUT OF HERE!”

“Lacey that’s great but we don’t even know where we are.”

“Keiffer do you even know me I can get people to say ANYTHING I want them to.”

“Good point Loca.”

“KAYMAN!”

After a couple of minutes Kayman came down the stairs.

“What’s up Lace?” he asked coolly

“If I was in a forest and walked 10 miles east then 15 north where would I end up?”

I am the best at judging distance and I had figured that we had gone somewhere close to that to get here.

“Depends what forest you start at. Why?”

I knew he was going to ask. Nosey bugger.

“Just tryin to prove that I’m smarter than these two dumbasses over there.”

I pointed at Kyle and Keiffer. I knew that Kayman was pissed at Keiffer and hated Kyle so I knew he would just at the chance to make them look stupid.

“Oh,ok. Well it depends where you start.”

“Ok what if I started at Bellmont Acers?”

That was our last location before coming here.

“Oh, that’s easy you would end up Abercrombie woods.”

“Ha! I told you.”

I looked at the boys hoping they would play along. They did.

“You have got to be kidding me I was just out smarted by a f***ing girl!”

“Looks like it.” I said proudly

“Well if that’s all you wanted I have to go to work before im late. Bye guys.”

I waited until I heard the sound of tires hitting the pavement before calling the first number that popped into my head and one of the only numbers I have memorized.

Max.

OK SO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN LACEY CALLS MAX?

NEXT CHAP MIGHT BE UP TONIGHT BUT IF NOT IT WILL BE UP NEXT WEEKEND

LUVS YA

-LACEY