Hannah was what? By who? WHY?

HEEEEEY! HOW IS EVERYONE’S SUMMER GOING? GOOD I HOPE. WELL I DIDN’T GET ANY COMMENTS ON WHOS P.O.V. YOU ALL WANTED SO IM JUST GONNA WRITE WHOEVERS I GUESS. ANYWAYS HOW DID EVERYONE LIKE THE HANNAH STORY I WAS NOT AT ALL PLANNING ON THIS BOOK GOING IN THAT DIRECTION BUT AS I WAS TYPING AWAY IT JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD AND I LIKED IT. IT WILL ALSO ALTER A FEW UPCOMING EVENTS I HAD PLANNED ALREADY BUT NOW I KNOW FOR SURE WHAT PATH IM ON AND HOPEFULLY I CAN STAY ON IT. WISH ME LUCK! BTW I AM STILL LOOKING FOR AN EDITOR!

THANX

-LACEY

*RECAP*

We drove for hours that day looking for Hannah and found nothing her sent was lost, it had vanished into thin air along with Kaymen’s and his goons. We never gave up we looked for days, and soon, days became weeks, weeks became months, and months became years, 5 long years, and we are still looking. After that day I made sure Lacey was never left alone. I couldn’t let her be taken, not now, not ever.

What have I done? I just beat the shit out of Kyle. Lacey is going to hate me. And to make matters worse she doesn’t even know why I’m so protective of her.

I have to tell her. And I have to do it NOW!

JAYS P.O.V.

As soon as I got home I ran up to Lacey’s room. I actually really liked the way her room looked she had 3 lime green walls while one was painted a very bright hot pink. The head of her bed was up against the pink wall that was covered in photos, posters, score sheets from baton competitions, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons and medals, about ¾ of the way up the wall was a big black shelf lined with trophies. All of her wooden furniture was black, black desk, black bed, black shelves, black night stands and a black spinning office chair. Her bed was covered with black and white zebra stripped sheets and comforter. Her pillows where hot pink and fluffy. Over all she had the coolest most impressive room for a teenage girl I have ever seen.

As I walked in Lacey looked up. When she saw me she smiled and before I knew it she had flung herself into my arms holding me tightly. I hugged her back just as tightly, I felt so bad for what I had done to Kyle, fortunately for him he is a were wolf and healed pretty quickly by now his nose was no longer broken, his jaw was slightly out of place, and all of his cuts and bruises here gone, the only thing left that was noticeable was the very faint purple ring around his left eye. Lacey and I finally broke apart and I decided I needed to apologize to Kyle and I had to do it now.

“Kyle, listen man, I am so sorry I don’t know what I was thinking jumping you like that. I feel really bad dude, if there is anything you want me to do just ask cuz after this morning I definatly owe you one big time bro.” he accepted the apologie and we did one of those man hug things.

“Awwwww look at my two boys getting along and spreadin the love!” Lacey was squealing from behind us and I couldn’t help but laugh at her childish behaviour 19 years and I still haven’t gotten used to the fact that she is so immature sometimes. But that’s one of the things I love most about her. She is always herself and doesn’t care how stupid she looks, she is going to live life by her own rules and live it her own way. And in my mind you ain’t livin if you ain’t livin you own way.

Lacey squished herself in between Kyle and I and hugged us both from the side.

“Uh, Lacey ….. I was wondering if we could go for a walk and I could talk to you about something?”

“Ya sure thing JJ just let me get my sweater.”

After she ran out of the room I turned to Kyle. I knew I would have to tell him sooner or later, but right now I was low on time so I gave him the short version.

“Listen Kyle, Lacey is my baby sister and she is the one person I love most in the world and it would kill me if anything were to happen to her. 5 years ago my best friends little sister, who I also loved a lot and had an amazing brother sister bond with even though there was no blood relation, was kidnapped right in front of me and my best friend, Hayden, I knew the guy who took her and he said he was going to come back for Lacey. We still haven’t located Hannah and he still hasn’t made a move to take Lacey but I'm not taking any chances. That’s what need to talk to her about so I will give you the full version later but right now I have to focus on Lacey and her reaction to this.”

Kyle looked at me for a minute as a swirl of emotions flashed in his eyes, confusion, fear, anger, love.

“Jay I would never let anyone touch Lacey I'm just as protective of her as you are. I'm going yo help you track this guy down. You are going to get Hannah back and he is never ever going to get anywhere Lacey. Got it?”

I nodded and was about to respond when Lacey came bounding into the room.

“You ready to go?”

I nodded she ran over and hugged Kyle and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then made her way back over to me. She looped her arm through mine and off he went.

LACEYS P.O.V.

After walking in silence for about 20 minutes I decided I was done waiting and I wanted to know what Jay needed to talk about and I needed to know now.

“So JJ what did you wanna talk to me about?”

Jay looked at me and sighed. Uh, oh. This cant be good.

“Lacey do you remember Hayden and Hannah?”

I nodded. I heard his voice crack a little bit when he said Hannah’s name. One day it was like she just disappeared and Jay has been upset about it ever since.

“Well do you remember how Hannah went missing, and know one knew what had happened because there were no witnesses?”

I nodded again wondering where this convo was going.

“Well there were witnesses. Two of them actually. Me and Hayden.”

I looked at him with my mouth hanging open. I was shocked. Did Hayden and Jay do something to make Hannah disappear? Is Hannah still out there? Is she alive? What happened the day she went missing? All of these questions flew through my head and I was starting to get dizzy, so I sat down on the ground and leaned back against a tree.

“Jay where is Hannah? What really happened to her?” I said still shocked about what I was hearing

“well it’s a long story. Hayden and I took Hannah to Chucky Cheese and…..”

As Jay finished the story I was in tears. I was scared, sad, mad, confused, worried, and just plain shocked I couldn’t believe my little Hannah, the cute little ball of energy with pony tails was kidnapped by non other that Kayman. I was going to kill him all those times he was trying to be my friend and acting nice was all fake it was all some act he put on so he could gain my trust and that rip me away from Jay just because Kayman hated him. One question kept popping in my head and I knew I had to ask.

 “Jay why does Kayman hate you so much?”