What The Hell!?!

HEY GUYZ WELL I WAS PRETTY HAPPY WITH THE PROLOUGE SO IM GONNA KEEP WRITING.  ALSO I WANTED TO GIVE YOU GUYS A HEADS UP THAT I AM PLANING ON DOING A ONE SHOT CONTEST AT SOME POINT OF OBVIOUSLY IT WILL NOT BE FOR A LITTLE WHILE BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE BOOK AND THE CHARACTERS IN IT YET SO I WILL POST DETAILS WHEN THE CONTEST WILL BE HAPPENING. I AM ALSO ASKING FOR SOME CREATIVE PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO MAKE COVERS, BANNERS, ANYTHING, I WILL HAPPILY DEDICATE A CHAPTER OR TWO TO THOSE OF YOU THAT HELP ME OUT.

THANX GUYZ!

-LACEY

P.S. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO MY BESTIE, HAILIE, SHE IS MY WATTPAD BUDDY AND MY BESTIE IN REAL LIFE AND I LOVE THE GIRL TO DEATH! SHE IS AN AMAZING FRIEND AND I KNOW I CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON HER TO HAVE MY BACK.

HEHE LUV YA BESTIE!

(9 years later)

Laceys P.O.V.

“LACEY GET YOUR ASS OUTTA BED OR IM SENDING JAY IN TO GET YOU!” Grr why did Max always have to be the happy go lucky morning person? It’s so annoying!

“GOD DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?! AND JAY REALLY? WHAT IS JJ GONNA DO TO ME OTHER THEN TRY TO GET ME TO SKIP SCHOOL SO HE CAN HANG OUT WITH ME TODAY?! “ Today was my 18 birthday, and I was really excited because after I begged mom to get a new car so I could surprise Max on his 16th birthday 9 years ago he promised he would take me and let me pick out any car I wanted for my 18th birthday, which just so happens to be today.

“OH JUST GET UP I WANNA TAKE YOU TO GET YOU CAR NOW I HAVE BEEN WAITING 9 YEARS TO GIVE MY BABY SIS THE BEST PREASENT EVER! PLEEEEEEEEASE LACEY?” I have to admit it was really funny hearing Max beg, but then he decided he was going to come into my room and give me the best freaking puppy dog face I have ever seen. And of course I gave in like usual. As soon as I said yes Max ran down the stairs with a huge smile on his face. Jeez what’s with him being all rammy today.

I got out of bed, and let out a cry of pain as I put pressure on my left foot.

“AHHH! MAX!”

Within seconds Max was at my side. I still have no idea how he moves so damn fast but I have learned to just get over his super speed and be glad he has it for times like this. I was in tears as sharp shooting pain shot through my foot. I was so scared. I had no idea what was going on but I knew one thing, and that was that the only people that could help me right now were my brothers.

“JAY, SIVA, NATHAN, TOM GET IN HERE NOW!” I wasn’t surprized that Max was yelling to them before I could even open my mouth or the fact that my four other brothers were at my side almost as fast as max was.

Before I could even blink I was laying on my bed in Sivas arms as he rocked me back and forth while Max and Tom looked at my foot. I heard Nathan say something about a first aid kit and some pain killers then he ran off. I also heard Jay say something about going to get mom and dad. I just stayed clinging to Siv as Max and Tom looked over my foot. I was trying so hard not to cry or yell out in pain but then something weird and unexpected happened, Max took a hold of my foot, twisted it slightly to the right, and then pushed it towards me and just like that the pain was gone. I didn’t bother asking how he knew I had dislocated my ankle, I seem to be dislocating things a lot lately but I didn’t look too far into it.

After a crazy hour and a half of my mom freaking out while the boys and my dad tried to calm her down.  (Hailie was already at school so I had to sit there by myself and wait till mom finally calmed down enough to listen to Max explain to her that I had just dislocated my ankle and he had put it back in place and I was fine) we finally arrived at school.

I felt so weird all day, like something was wrong with me but I couldn’t put my finger on it, I was too busy telling my brothers I was fine every 5 freaking seconds. They are all really protective of me and it makes me feel safe but really one dislocated ankle and your brothers go into panic mode and make it sound like you could explode at any moment.