HOME

HEY GUYZ! SO MY PHONE AND WATTPAD ARE APPARENTLY AT WAR! WATTPAD DECIDED TO SOME HOW SAVE A CHAPTER I WAS WORKING ON, ON MY PHONE AND SAVE IT AS A DRAFT ON THE WEBSITE! NOW MY PHONE WAS GETTING MAD AND KEPT TELLING ME THAT THERE WERE TWO SAVED VERSONS OF A CHAPTER ON ONE OF MY BOOKS! AND NOW MY PHONE IS POUTING AND THROWING A TANTRUM BY REFUSING TO SYNC AND UPDATE ANY OF MY CHAPTERS! SO NOW MY COMPUTER IS BEING MY BESTIE AND LETTING ME UPDATE USING WORD! YAY! LOVE YOU LAPTOP!

ANYWAYS THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!! :’(

THERE WILL BE AN EPILOUGE! AND POSSIBLY A SEQUAL!

WELL HERE IS THE LAST *SNIFFEL* *TEAR* CHAPTER OF SADSCT!

*RECAP*

I was happy. And then I saw the wolf curled up in the corner unmoving and if it weren’t for the sound of its unsteady breathing I would have thought he was dead. But there he was just barely alive.

Nathan

LACEYS POV

I quickly shifted back into my human form.

“NATHAN!!!”

I ran to his side with tears streaming down my face. I tried shaking him but he made no movement.

I turned to Max.

“Do Something!”

Max looked at Siva who passed Morgan off to Peyton. Siv walked over and scooped me up in his arms. I didn’t have the energy to fight so I just curled into his chest and cried as Tom carefully lifted Nathan and slung him over Jays back with the help of Max. Jay was the only one of us still in wolf form aside from Bently, but Hailie was currently lying on his back with her arms around his furry neck.

Jay took off running with a now four legged, furry Tom at his side.

I felt myself slipping in and out of sleep.

“Lace, go to sleep. I’ll wake you up if we hear anything about Nath.”

With that said I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Siva’s arms.

JAYS POV

I want panting heavily as Tom and I ran through the forest. We suddenly came to a fork in the path and I couldn’t remember if we had come through from the left or right.

‘Tom! I can’t remember which way we came!’

‘Jay calm down! Go left!’

I took of down the path on the left and hoped Tom was following.

TOMS POV

Ok this kid had to be on crack!

One minute he’s in front of me and the next he 5 freakin football fields away!

Once we finally made it to the hospital. Our hospital obviously. I shifted and went straight to the nearest water fountain, while Jay went to get a doctor.

I found him sitting in the waiting room and plopped down beside him.

“How is he?”

“Don’t know. Doc said they had to rush him into surgery.”

“I hope he’s ok.”

“Me to.”

Siva came in giving Lacey a piggy back, followed by everyone except Bently and Hailie. Siva dropped Lacey in the chair next to Kyle and the plopped himself down in the chair on the other side of her. Lacey looked up at me with puffy red eyes, probably from crying.

“Any news?”

“Nope. He’s in surgery right now.”

Lacey nodded and pulled herself into Kyle’s lap. He wrapped his arms around her and she fell asleep.