Lacey, Nathan and..... The Wolf in the Woods?

HEY GUYZ! IM AT A BATON COMPETITION. SO I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE SOON BUT IM NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES.

-LACEY

*RECAP*

I nodded and immediately regretted it, as I did my neck snapped, followed by my spine. I was sure there were no more bones left to break but apparently I still had one more unbroken rib. *SNAP*. Not anymore. Just then Jay rushed over with the first aid kit, and Max pulled 4 rolls of lime green sports wrap. I knew he chose lime green just for me, cuz it’s my favourite color and he knows it. He quickly wrapped my ankles and wrists, then everyone stepped back and I started to shake uncontrollably and that something impossible happened. I flew into the air and instead of landing on two feet, I landed on four. When I looked down I saw I wasn’t on my feet, I was standing on four huge jet black paws. I turned to see all of my brothers with goofy grins on their faces and as I asked what they were so happy about the only sound that escaped me was a loud bark.

SIVAS P.O.V

As soon as I put Lacey down I was pulled away by Max. I stood there watching my little sister go through the first shift of her life. I wish she didn’t have to do this but we all had to. I really hope she’s not mad at me for not telling her about shifters, but I really had no choice because if I tell her before I have my mate I will lose my wolf forever and I couldn’t let that happen, without my wolf I won’t have as much strength as I do now, so it will be impossible to protect Lacey, and I won’t let that happen.

NATHANS P.O.V.

Damn it! I am not ready to explain this to Lacey at all. Well here goes nothing.

I walked into the clearing to see Jay pacing, Max holding Siva back by the arm, and Tom looking deep in thought. Then I looked to the left and saw a HUGE, jet black, wolf. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw her black coat, in all of Blood Moon history the first black wolf born to each family is to be Alpha but never in werewolf history has there been a female alpha. Now I really had a lot of explaining to do.

I slowly made my way over to Lacey. She whipped around and bared her teeth at me but as soon as she saw who I was she whined and laid down looking as sad as ever. I ran the rest of the way and sat down by her side.

“Lacey our family is really a family of werewolves don’t freak we couldn’t say anything to you but I will explain everything later right now you need to go for a run and take control of your wolf before it over takes you. OK?”

She nodded her giant, furry head and stood up.

“Ok I'm going to shift now you need to take a good look at my wolf and memorize my sent. If you ever get lost find my sent and track it if you can’t find my sent howl you can also use the mind link but I will explain how that works later. Ok? So nod when you have memorized my sent and appearance.”

I quickly shifted into my chestnut brown wolf. Lacey hesitantly came to my side and memorized my sent, then she stepped back, sat down and her golden eyes with little specks of blue in them studied me for a few minutes I was patiently waiting for her to finish and eventually she looked up into my eyes and nodded with her huge furry head.

With that I nodded my head to the left as a sign to follow me and we took off. I could see Lacey was a little unsteady but she soon was running alongside me with ease.

We stopped at another clearing it was a big grassy field dotted with blue and purple flowers there was a small pond in the center with a bridge going across it. We walked over to the bridge and laid down looking into the water. Lacey very carefully studied the her reflection in the water and I couldn’t help but let out a chuckle with a wolfy grin at the faces she started making at herself.