The Almost Forgotten Promise

HEY PEOPLEZ SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I WAS BABY SITTING AND DIDN’T GET A CHANCE TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I DO NOW SO HERE IS CHAPTER 8.

*RECAP*

I looked at him with my mouth hanging open. I was shocked. Did Hayden and Jay do something to make Hannah disappear? Is Hannah still out there? Is she alive? What happened the day she went missing? All of these questions flew through my head and I was starting to get dizzy, so I sat down on the ground and leaned back against a tree.

“Jay where is Hannah? What really happened to her?” I said still shocked about what I was hearing

“well it’s a long story. Hayden and I took Hannah to Chucky Cheese and…..”

As Jay finished the story I was in tears. I was scared, sad, mad, confused, worried, and just plain shocked I couldn’t believe my little Hannah, the cute little ball of energy with pony tails was kidnapped by none other than Kayman. I was going to kill him all those times he was trying to be my friend and acting nice was all fake it was all some act he put on so he could gain my trust and than rip me away from Jay just because Kayman hated him. One question kept popping in my head and I knew I had to ask.

 “Jay, why does Kayman hate you so much?”

LACEYS P.O.V.

“Jay, please tell me you’re lying.”

I was begging Jay to just tell me this was all a joke but he looked more serious than I have ever seen him before. How could he be so stupid and not even realize it? I mean come on really how can you not know when you challenge an alpha and win?

“Lacey I wish I was but I’m not and now because of that one stupid move I put you in so much danger. DAMN IT! HOW THE HELL COULD I BE SO STUPID? I PRETTY MUCH SIGHEN MY OWN SISTERS DEATH WISH!”

Jay was pissed off and I knew if I didn’t do something he would shift and go after Kayman and I was not about to let that happen.

“Jay calm down you were 10 and he was 14 neither one of you had shifted yet so he was never really alpha when you kicked his ass so honestly you did nothing wrong.”

“Lacey you don’t get it do you? Because of what I did he is after you and if he gets you I don’t know what I'm going to do because it will be my fault.”

At that point there was only one thing I could think of that would shut him up and snap him out of it. So I smacked him upside the head. Well that got his attention.

“Lacey! What the hell?!”

“Jay shut up and listen. None of this is your fault Kayman hates losing a fight. So what? He is taking it too far and its not your fault is his”

My voice was getting louder by this point and I had to calm down before I continued.

“Jay, look at me. I'm right here, and I'm fine. You need to understand that I'm not going anywhere. Kayman used to see me as his little sister and he loved me. It’s pretty obvious that he would never hurt me. And besides how is he ever going to get to me when I have the best big brother in the world by my side keeping me safe?”

That finally got him to smile a little and he came over and wrapped me up in a big bear hug which I happily returned he clung to me as if I was some sort of life line. But I honestly didn’t mind, it was nice knowing that Jay would do anything to keep me safe.

“I love you so much Lacey. I promise Kayman won’t ever take you away.”

“I love you to JJ, and don’t worry I'm not going anywhere with anyone no matter what.”