YOU BREAK HER I BREAK YOUR FACE

HEY SO HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. JUST INCASE ANYONE WAS WONDERING IN THE LAST CHAPTER WHEN THE BOYZ SAY "IT" THAT WAS WHERE KAYMAN IS HOLDING LACEY, KEIFFER AND KYLE KK.

LACEYS POV

I braced myself for the impact but it never came what did come was a flash of brown and more growling. The brown flash knocked me into the wall as it took out the grey wolf that was about to attack.

After a few minutes the two stopped fighting and the brown one was the one to survive. As soon as the brown wolf shifted back into human form I gasped. I never thought I would see him again but here he is right infront of me.

"Hey Lace! I missed you girl!"

I ran and jumped into his arms I was so happy to see .....

UNKNOWN POV

I flew into action as soon as I saw Lacey cornered by that wolf I had to do something I thought for sue Jay would be here but he wasnt none of the boyz where it was just Lacey, Kayman, some black wolf being pinned by a cery familiar looking red wolf some dude standing in the corner looking like he just shit himself and me. WTF!

I fought off the wolf and it wasnt easy the damn wolf just didnt want to die.

We rolled around the floor as I swung my paws at its face while it swung right back. Eventually I won and shifted back to human form.

"Hey Lace! I missed you girl!"

Lacey ran and launched herself into my arms I stumbled a little bit but hugged her back I missed her so much I havnt seen her since.....god I dont even know how long its been all I know is shes back and im not letting her out of my sight again she is like a little sister to me.

OK I HAVE MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK! GAHHH! OK SO WHO DO YOU THINK THE UNKNOWN POV IS? HE HAS BEEN MENTIONED BEFORE! BUT THAT IS ALL IM SAYING! SO WHO CAN GUESS WHO IT IS FIRST? FIRST PERSON TO GUESS GETS A DEDICATION!

I WILL NOT I REPEAT I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTILL AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE COMMENT SAYING WHO THE THINK THE UNKNOWN POV IS! I HAVE OVER 400 READERS IM SURE 5 OF YOU CAN

GUESS WRITE? KK

LUV YOU GUYZ

-LACEY