FINALLY FOUND YOU

HELLO MY WONDERFUL CHOCO CHIPS LOL ALL I CAN SAY IS HOLY FLAKIN CHRIST ON A BIKE! OVER 300 READS I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY I NEVER THOUGHT I WOILD ACTUALLY GET ANY READS I JUST THOUGHT WHAT THE WHY NOT POST AND SEE WHAT HAPPENES AND LETS JUST SAY IF IT WASNT ALMOST 3:00 IN THE MORNING HERE THAN I WOULD BE JUMPING AND SCREAMING LIKE NO TOMORROW SO I JUST WANT TO SAY THE BIGGEST FLAKING HUMONGO THANK YOU TO EVERYONE READING THIS IT MEANS SO SO SO MUCH TO ME I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH! HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

*LACEYS POV*

SHIT SHIT SHIT! HE IS PISSED!

"LIAR!" Kayman had me by my hair and was yelling in my face. He caught me on my cell phone talking to Max and Jay.

"Kayman I'm sorry! I.....I swear they dont know anything!" Im probs getting myself into even more shit by lying but right now its the only thing I can do.

"How f***ing stupid do you think I am! I know you told them so guess what? We are moving again! And this time Im not sure if Im letting you all get to the next location alive!"

FML! FML! FML!

WHY THATS ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG! GAAAH!

"Kayman please!"

"No! You went to far and no you're going to pay for it!"

"NO KAYMAN PLEASE!!!!!"

Last time he was this mad was when he found out Keiffer was my brother and that didnt end well.

Just then Kyle tackled Kayman to the ground shifting in mid air.

"KYLE!"

GOOD GOD IS HE TRYING TO GET KILLED!

All i could hear was Kyle growling and snarling while kayman tried to fight him off but he didnt see the other two wolves sneaking up on him and by the time i did it was too late.

"KYLE! LOOK OUT!"

He looked up just as the first wolf landed on him dragging his claws along Kyles stomach tearing through his skin. Kyle let out a yelp but kept fighting. the wolf was alot bigger than Kyle it was a firey red and looked to be female even though it was bigger than a normal female. The other wolf soon joined in this one was gray and was a bit smaller than the red one but not by much. Kyle took blow after blow letting out yelp after yelp untill I screamed causing the red and gray wolves to look at me.

"KYLE! NO LET HIM GO! STOP! PLEASE! ITS MY FAULT! KAYMAN IS MAD AT ME! JUST.....PLEASE TAKE ME NOT HIM!"

'LACEY NO!' Kyle was screaming throught the mind link but i quickly shut him out just pissing him off even more but he was in too much pain to do anything about it and i was actually glad that he couldnt stop me. I was going to keep him safe even if i died trying.

The two wolves charged at me. WTF! NOT FAIR IM A DAMN HUMAN RIGHT NOW! OH FUCK IT! BRING IN ON BIATCHS!

I wish Jay was here I can just see him doind some crazy dance screaming 'ITS ON LIKE A DONKEY KONG BIATCHES!' like a mad man. Oh well Im on my own for this one I just hope I can make it untill I get to see my brothers again I have to know that they are safe. I saw the gray wolf leap at me while the red one hovered over Kyle making sure he doesnt interfear. You just beat the living shit out of the guy I think hes out for the count dumbass!

I braced myself for the bone crushing impact but it never came.

*SIVAS POV*

The boys and I flew through the trees in our wolf forms following Max as he lead the way. All I could here was the pounding of our paws on the ground and the thudding of my heart getting ready to bust through my chest. As soon as the call was disconnected I knew somethig was wrong Maxs face said it all. SMACK!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

OW!!!!!

OK I REALLY HAVE TO FUCUS CUZ I JUST SMACKED FLAKIN FACE FIRST IN TO A DAMN TREE WHERE DID THAT EVEN COME FROM!?! I MEAN REALLY I SWEAR IT WAS NOT THERE 2 SECONDS AGO!!!!!

'Yo! Dipshit get off you ass watch where your going and lets move!'

Of couse Jay had to see my unplanned attempt at running through a tree now im never going to here the end of this.

'Shut Up Jay! Dont even go there I have so much shit on you I could drop everything and make a living off of books about your dumbass moves so piss off!'

Jay was silent after that. haha sucker. He knew I was right so we just kept running untill we saw it Lacey here we come.

OK I KNOW IT'S REALLY SHORT BUT ITS LIKE 3:15 IN THE MORNING HERE AND I HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING SO YA I HAVE TO GET TO BED ANYWAYS NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER I PROMISE AND IT WILL HAVE ALOT MORE ACTION IN IT.

LUV U GUYZ!

-LACEY