EPILOUGE

HEY GUYS! WELL MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP! THIS IS THE LAST EVER UPDATE TO SADSTC OTHER THAN A POSSIBLE AUTHORS NOTE ABOUT SOMETHING *cough* sequel *cough* IMPORTANT!

WELL HERE IT IS THE END OF SHIFTING? ALPHAS? DIDNT SEE THAT COMIN!

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER ITS IMPORTANT!

LACEYS POV

4 months later

"KAYDEN! COME BACK HERE!"

I was currently chasing my 1 month old around the house trying to get him dressed and ready for the pack meeting. Kayden had Kyles dark skin and looked like a mini version of Kyle.

"DADDY! HELP! MOMMYS GONNA GET ME!" Kayden squealed as he hid behind Kyles legs.

Kyle laughed and scooped up Kayden holding him upside down.

Kayden squealed and Kyle just laugh even harder.

"Thanks for the help babe." I said sarcasticly.

"Sorry babygirl."

"Come here you." I said as I took Kayden out of Kyles arms and into mine.

It was amazing how fast he grew he was crawling after a week and walking in two! And now he was talking non stop!

'My boys' I thought to myself as I looked between the 2 of them.

Once Kayden was finally dressed we headed out. This would be the first time Kayden was coming to the pack meeting. I hope it goes well!

5 YEARS LATER

(Still Laceys pov)

Breath, just breath. In, out, in, out... Oh my god I forgot how to breath!

"Lacey! Calm the flack down you're hyperventilating for god sake!"

"I know Nala but I can't help it!"

Yup I was talking to Nala after the big fight years ago we found out that her and Hayden were mates and they have been together ever since. Kieffer also found his mate that day and Hayden almost beat the shit out of him when he found out that Kieffers mate was his baby sister Hannah!

Today we were all getting married together. 3 brides, 3 grooms, 3 best men, 3 maids of honor, 3 ring barers, and 4 flower girls!

The wedding was huge and right now I was in the dressing room in the east wing along with Hannah, Nala and the kids, the 3 boys Kayden, Nalas sons Brody and Talon, my little twin girls Amber and Harper, Nalas daughter Kassy and Hannahs daughter Talia.

"Lace? Can you help me out please?" It was Hailie, she was my fat bellied maid of honor. Hailie was 2 months pregnant and was huge! I zipped her up and we were ready to go.

Max, Hayden and Siva were walking us out and down the isle. Hayden wanted to be the one to give Hannah away so we made Nala wait in the dressing room untill he got to the front of the church so he didnt see her. Bently was walking Hailie down and Jay and Nathan were walking down Morgan and Paige. Kyles best man was Max. Hayden had Jay and Nala had Morgan they had become really close friends. Kieffer had Nathan and Hannah had Peyton. As I walked down the isle clinging to Max's arm my eyes locked onto Kyles and I couldn't look away. What I didn't see was my dress getting caught under my shoe and before I knew it I was on my face! Everyone burst into laughter and Max pulled me up and we continued walking. When all three of the brides were at the front our kids came barreling through the doors laughing.

Kayden was holding Amber and Harpers hands with Amber on his left and Harper on his right. I knew the girls were being good because I told them tey could have an extra piece of cake if they behaved.

Behind them was Kassy and Talia throwing flowers at eachother and giggling. Talon and Brody were looking at Kayden to see what they were supposed to do next.

Kayden looked at them and they calmed down and followed his lead as they made their was towards us. After we all said 'I Do' we had a huge party.

Later that night as I was dancing with Kyle a question popped into my head.

"Hey Kyle?"

"Ya"

"Did you ever see any of this coming?"

"What?"

"Shifting? Alphas? Did you ever see it coming?"

"Nope. I didn't see that comin babygirl." He smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

*SOB!!!!!* ITS OVER MY FIRST OFFICIAL BOOK WELL THERE WILL BE TWO MORE POSTS ONE WILL BE THANK YOUS AND THE OTHER WILL BE A SPECIAL AUTHORS NOTE! NOW THAT THE STORY IS OVER I'M REALLY PUSHIN FOR COMMENTS! I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

-LACEY