Samuru||Shut Up||

||SamuruXReader||

Edited on 02/09/16

*Poke*

*Poke*

"(Y/N), will you stop poking me!" Samuru said, as you continued poking him. Pestering him is the closest thing to getting his attention. "Nope. I won't stop until you teach me how to shoot properly" you said. He finally snapped, standing up and facing you.

"Fine! Fine! But don't complain with how I teach!" He warned,pointing a finger at you and gave you a look. "Yeah, yeah. Let's go!" you exclaimed, grabbing his hand excitedly, skipping towards a training area.

~~~

You arrived at a simple practice ground. "Now. This is where we practice" he said, pointing to different skill testers. You looked at your (B-D/N). '(B-D/N) is a (B-D/T), so let's go with that' you thought. "Hey Samuru, since (B-D/N) is a (B-D/N) I wanna practice (B-D/T).

"Alright. Come on. Move" he replied, pointing his head to the said skill tester . After a long practice, he noticed your styles and weakness. "Oi (L/N), you're doing it wrong" He said, while walking in your direction. 'What does he want now?' you thought. He slid his arms around yours and positioned the accuracy and direction of your hands. This gesture made your cheeks burn. 'Oh my, I think I'm going to faint. Goodness' you thought.

"Oi, (L/N)" Samuru said, snapping you out of your daze. "Ah, sorry sire" you joked. He clicked his tongue in reply and went back to his seat.

"Okay (Y/N), you can do this" you whispered to yourself. Inhaling a bit too much air.

"(insert spirit shot power)" your b-daman said "(S/S/S))!!!" You said shooting your target with a hard blow. "I did it" you said in awe. "I DID IT WOOOOOHHH!!!" You yelled.

You ran toward Samuru. "Samuru, thank you so freaking much! Look at that shot it was like "bwoosh!". Thank you so much. Thank yoooouuu-"you stopped your blabbing when he pressed his lips to yours.

"Will you shut up?! Tch, I knew you could do it. Just wanted some bragging rights" he answered, clearly not affected of what he had done, while you stood there frozen. He saw this and smirked at your response.

"So there's one way to shut you up, huh" he stood up and left the training course. You snapped out of your daze when you heard the door close. "Hey Samuru! Wait up!!" you shouted.

'Well this day gotten better than ever' you thought happily while catching up to Samuru.

~END~