Byakuga||Female Structural||

||ByakuyaXBodyguard!ReaderXSlight!Kamon||

Calling him "pretty boy" was a normal occurrence. He'll just brush it off or his companion would take care of it. But, in the inside he was hurt. Always shielded by his strong facade, he'll never break down and cry like any other coward. The (h/c) haired companion always pitied him and tried to open him up, but always gives up easily.

There relationship was simply "Acquaintances with Benefits". He'll get the benefit by getting protected, while she'll risk her life to protect him purposely. He held no feelings for her, more or less. But, he just lived the life being protect by a shield, strong and soft. She will be just a tool to him.

~~~

"Hey, gurl hang out with us~?" slurred out a voice, loosely wrapping an arm around the male's torso. "Let me go, filthy pig" he gritted his teeth and pushed the man a few distance away. "Ey, feisty" he continued to harass the white haired B-shot. 

A gust of wind passed them both and a force knocked the man down. "Obey his words, don't mess with the higher class people of the world" a female voice said, word dripping in toxic. The fallen male stood up and tried to punch the girl.

She quickly took hold of his arm and delivered a hard knee kick in his stomach. He stumbled back and hit a lamp post, then passed out. "See this, don't deal with people with higher standards than you. Or you'll feel the wrath of your actions" she warned the man, walking near him. She got her B-Daman and shot a marble at his shoes. 

"Interacting with people, such as master, is a waste of time" she muttered and bowed to the male watching. "Forgive me that I am late, sire". He nodded and walked away the girl trailing behind him. "I almost got harassed by a pig. Again. No apologies can save you now" he spoke in the most monotone and scariest voice he could muster. Intimidating the girl further. 

"B-But, at least I protected you. Isn't that what matters?" the girl tried to fight back only to be slapped by the white haired male. She fell to the ground, clutching her swollen cheek. Byakuya snorted and turned his head at her. 

"Words can't change your fate, slave"

~~~

Days after, (y/n) received her punishment by confiscating her B-Daman. She tried not to react by the outcome and released her anger by training. Kicking and screaming in her room. Salty tears streaming down her face. She wasn't special, she wasn't made for this, she was just an ordinary girl living an ordinary life until the world decide to mess with her.

"W-why did I have to go through this. Why did I have pity for him. HE'S NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF FREAKING TIME!!!"  she screamed in agony as she collapsed on her bed. 

"Life just had be so evil and mess with my fate" she muttered. The girl sat up and went out of her room and went for fresh air, not forgetting to change.

~~~

"Now where was that restaurant "she pondered in search for her favorite restaurant where she would sneak off when she had her free time. The (h/c) haired girl looked in any direction trying to pinpoint it. And when she did, she quickly ran inside.

To be greeted by her favorite person in the world.

"Hey, (y/n). I see your back. What's the problem or in any case what's the order" the voice of her bestfriend immediately brightened her day. She looked at him in the eyes and smiled: "One vegetable salad on the go". The boy smiled and ran off to tell his sister.